Banners and signs proclaiming New Jersey’s resilience post-Superstorm Sandy have gone up in the nation’s capital.
Chris analyzes the early missteps of Rick Perry’s Presidential Campaign and Verizon’s ad campaign against their striking workers. He also talks to Phillies Play-by-Play Announcer Tom McCarthy about the unveiling of the Harry Kalas Statue last night at Citizens Bank Park.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals