Abramson Cancer Center
Eighty-three percent of the doctors surveyed by Penn said they’d been unable to get the drugs needed to treat their patients, and had to compensate by delaying treatment, lowering the doses, or substituting a more expensive drug.
In the medical world, after four decades, a local doctor has become famous for his progressive views on battling cancer.
The 5K run begins at 9am, with the “walk and stroll” stepping off at 9:30am.
Health Watch: Pancreatic Cancer Likely Claimed Life Of Steve Jobs, Promising Treatments On The Horizon In Philadelphia
Although not confirmed, it’s presumed Steve Jobs, Apple founder, died from complications of pancreatic cancer. It’s one of the deadliest cancers. Most people die within a year of being diagnosed.
- Cleanup Underway After Heavy Rain Causes Flooding In Shore Towns
- Police: Shoplifters Concealed $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Doctor Killed By Husband In NJ Murder-Suicide
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...