Abington Memorial Hospital
Police in Montgomery County say one man is dead and another person is in custody following a shooting in an apartment building.
Three people were injured Monday night in a two-vehicle crash in Northeast Philadelphia.
Energy drinks are not for children, according to Dr. John Russell, director of the family medicine residency program at Abington Memorial Hospital.
Crews battled a three-alarm fire in Montgomery County Friday night.
A motorcyclist was injured after colliding with a car in Bucks County Monday night.
Abington Memorial Hospital is teaming up with the Abington School District to educate coaches, trainers, health professionals, and other staff about a new Pennsylvania law designed to protect student athletes.
A police officer in Chalfont, Bucks County has been shot and there is a manhunt underway for the shooter. The officer is in good condition.
A couple of area hospitals have contracted some special therapists who help comfort and many say, help heal, patients by way of a hand-held-harp.
The proposed merger became a lightning rod for criticism after Abington Hospital said it would no longer provide abortion services.
Dr. Vivian Greenberg calls a plan to provide abortions off-site “unacceptable,” and says it’s not a safe option — especially for doctors.
Rutgers-Camden Law Professor Rand Rosenblatt thinks fewer and bigger health systems is the way of our medical future.
A child was rushed to an area hospital after reportedly falling out of a moving vehicle in Montgomery County Monday evening.
The community is hoping to turn up the heat on Abington Hospital, following word that the secular medical facility plans to stop performing abortions after it merges with Holy Redeemer Health System.
Chris is covering Major League Baseball’s All Star Game festivities in Kansas City. He talks to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about the state of the team and yesterday’s decision not to play Shane Victorino. He also talks to Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup about last week’s job report, the state of the campaign for both President Obama and Mitt Romney, and the political fallout from New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s altercation with a heckler on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights.
There is a critical need for blood donations in our region, according to Red Cross officials who spoke today in Abington.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...