Teen Hospitalized, Four Others Treated For Minor Injuries After 2nd Ride Accident At Morey’s Pier In Wildwood
Wildwood police rushed to Morey’s Pier after learning that a 13-year-old victim and four others were injured when the Sea Dragon Ride, a pirate ship that swings back and forth, had its center mast snap while it was moving.
The parents of 11-year-old Abiah Jones consulted with one set of lawyers shortly after the accident at Mariner’s Landing on the Wildwood boardwalk, but went with another firm to file the wrongful death suit.
A Ferris wheel in New Jersey from which an 11-year-old girl fell to her death this month reopened Saturday with new safety precautions.
A Ferris wheel in New Jersey from which an 11-year-old girl fell to her death this month will reopen Saturday with new safety precautions.
The grieving parents of a little girl who plunged to her death while riding a giant ferris wheel in Wildwood are calling for better safety restraints on such rides and more supervision.
A state report finds an Atlantic County girl likely was not sitting properly in a ferris wheel at Morey’s Piers in Wildwood earlier this month before she fell from the ride to her death.
Friends and family gathered to remember 11-year-old Abiah Jones who lost her life after a tragic fall from a Ferris Wheel at Morey’s Pier in Wildwood.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects