Mini-trend alert: ‘Olympus Has Fallen,’ the first of this year’s two Executive Mansion Under Attack thrillers, is here. Let’s hope it’s the lesser of the two.
This threequel is a thoughtful and thought-provoking essay on modern-day morality, as well as a spectacular disaster epic, and a propulsive thriller with expert, dizzying action sequences.
“Vividly average” is the phrase used to describe the readership of the newspaper featured in “The Rum Diary.” It also describes the movie itself.
On its debut weekend, the science fiction, action thriller unseated last week’s number one.
It’s a paranoid actioner in a paranoid age, featuring aliens versus marines. No, not that kind of aliens. The kind from much farther away, not the ones who are looking for jobs. These aliens are after our water.
By now you’ve read or heard about the Oscar nominations. Well, KYW’s Bill Wine begs to differ — at least a bit.
Quiet tastefulness. Low-keyed sensitivity. Dry wit. Elegant simplicity.
Here are the year-end attractions moviegoers will be treated to (or, in some cases, subjected to) through the upcoming holiday season.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...