A Christmas Carol
James Kenney, vice president and general manager says about 150,000-250,000 people are expected to view the walk-through display that depicts the Charles Dickens tale, “A Christmas Carol.”
Starting now is the 200th anniversary of the birthday of Charles John Huffam Dickens, whose Victorian works have continued to live though generations.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…and in 2012, it’s time to celebrate the 200th birthday of the dude who wrote that iconic line, Charles Dickens.
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing