69th Street Terminal
The accident happened around 9 p.m. when a Norristown High Speed Line train came slightly off the tracks.
Philadelphia police are searching for two suspects who robbed and beat a taxi cab driver so viciously that the victim required hundreds of stitches.
A spokesman from SEPTA said that a male suspect who was being pursued by police apparently pulled out a knife and threatened then lunged at two SEPTA officers.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia