2012 Summer Olympics
We’ve got two major guests this week on the KYW Philly Soccer Show as the Philadelphia Union gear up for a big match against the Chicago Fire.
About 300 people grabbed a spot on the lawn at Lovett Park on Germantown Avenue to watch the opening ceremony on a 12-foot television screen.
The year 1981 was famous for Chariots of Fire, Hugh Hudson’s rousing best-picture Oscar winner.
Olympics gold medalist Carli Lloyd — a Delran, NJ native who is a member of the US Women’s Soccer Team — took time out of her busy training schedule for the upcoming London Games to talk with children at the JCC Camp in Medford, NJ.
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court is Out of Business
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...