The magazine released its annual list Thursday. Christie also made the list in 2011.
Police have made an arrest in a two-year-old hit and run that happened in the city’s Port Richmond section.
Brian Randolph, of Chester, was found guilty of attempted murder and similar charges stemming from the near-fatal shooting of Hakeem Smith in Nov. 2011.
Violent crime in one New Jersey county was down 14 percent in 2011, according to the New Jersey State Police Uniform Crime Report the previous year.
Pennsylvania came in at number two, with an average loan debt of $29,950. New Jersey also made the top ten, ranking tenth with $27,610.
David Federowicz, of Marcus Hook, has been charged with robbing the Sovereign Bank located at 1001 Market Street in Marcus Hook on two separate days.
It was a wonderful 102-win regular season for the Phillies that came crashing down in the playoffs with that first-round loss to the Cardinals.
The Salvation Army of Eastern Pennsylvania is on the hunt for last minute donations. The non-profit says requests for emergency assistance have doubled at a time when donations are at an all time low.
- Council Wants To Give A Break To Homeowners Appealing Tax Assessments
- Non-Conventional Housing Forum At Academy Of Natural Sciences
- Coalition Of Lawyers Plegde To Serve Low-Income Families
- FDA Regulations Change Sun Screen Packaging
- What's Cooking on 1060: Memorial Day Grilling Tips, New Book About Cheese
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...