College Basketball News
- Drexel Falls To Northeastern 90-81 in CAA Quarters Scott Eatherton scored 23 points and grabbed 15 rebounds as fifth-seeded Northeastern beat fourth-seeded Drexel 90-81 on Saturday in the quarterfinals of the Colonial Athletic Association tournament.
- Hilliard Leads No. 6 Villanova Past Georgetown Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats' hopes of a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.
- Buzzer-Beater Lifts Temple Over S. Florida 66-65 Quenton DeCosey hit a one-handed runner as time expired, lifting Temple to a 66-65 victory against South Florida on Saturday.
- Penn Loses To Columbia, 74-55 Fran Dougherty led Penn (7-19, 4-8) with 16 points and seven boards. Miles Jackson-Cartwright added 10 points.
- WIP Morning Show Winners And Weasels For March 7th, 2014 The 94WIP Morning Show announced their winners and weasels for the week of March 7th, 2014.
- Cabrini Hoping For Another Deep NCAA Tournament Run For a fifth straight season, the Cabrini College men's basketball team is headed to the Division III NCAA Tournament.