NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News: Watch Live Stream
Latest Autos News
- Report: Auto Insurers Using Unfair Rating Factors Auto insurers factor in a motorist's education level and occupation when calculating policy rates, a consumer watchdog group recently reported.
- Car Rental Companies Ramp Up Exotic Offerings In the past few years, some of the biggest car rental companies have added the finest cars money can buy to their fleets.
- Senators Accuse GM Of Covering Up Defective Switch Members of a Senate subcommittee accused General Motors of trying to cover up problems with an ignition switch that is now tied to 13 deaths.
- General Motors Recalling More Than 300,000 Vans Over Airbag Concerns The recall covers vans from the 2009-2014 model years and includes GMC Savana and Chevrolet Express models.
- Chrysler Plant Outside Detroit That Was Supposed To Close Celebrates Future With New Chrysler 200 When Chrysler filed for bankruptcy, Sterling Heights Assembly was put into “Old Carco, LLC” as a facility that was not deemed worthy of being a part of the new Chrysler. It was an old, dirty plant.
- Ford Fund Announces Automotive Design Scholarships The Ford Motor Co. Fund will award a $1 million grant for scholarships commemorating William Clay Ford's contributions to the automaker's design legacy.
- Consumer Reports Names Tesla Model S Its Top Pick The Tesla Model S electric sedan is Consumer Reports' top pick in this year's automotive rankings.
- UPDATE: Pa. Turnpike Reopened After Massive Crash, All-Day Closure Several multi-vehicles crashes involving dozens of cars and several trucks shut down the eastbound lanes of the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
- Classic Corvettes Swallowed By Sinkhole “It is approximately 25-30 feet deep,” said museum director Wendell Strode. “It’s 40 feet across.”
- 3 On Your Side: Driving Deals 3 On Your Side consumer reporter Jim Donovan takes a look what impact it could have on drivers.