More Latest Photos

8th Annual RMHC Telethon
Demonstrators For And Against Trump Take To Streets Of Philadelphia
PHOTOS: Former Phillies Manager Dallas Green Passes AwayPhillies legend Dallas Green dies at 82.
2017 March MadnessPhotos from the 2017 NCAA Tournament.
Fire Rips Through Homes In Avalon
Women Rally In Honor Of International Women's Day

1. Garuda says:

Look you keep walking anuord this issue. Genital mutilation is a great area for discussing the notion of self ownership versus the right of a parent to decide what’s best for a child until they reach an age to decide for themselves. The problem is you keep ignoring some basic questions I’ve asked you twice already to answer. Is it wrong for an animal to kill another animal for food or otherwise?If the answer is no, then animals don’t have the same rights as you and me.

2. Romelin says:

Snails don’t have rights, bauscee they have no ability to reason. Human beings have rights, bauscee we can all us our reason and operate on free will versus mere instinct. A person can choose not to kill another person, animals and insects cannot make that choice, bauscee they lack that ability to reason. Universal principals such as do not harm cannot be followed by animals and insects. Do you chastise cats and dogs for eating meat or charge bears and lions with murder?

3. Halim says:

Ms. Verge: Kevin’s beard drove me to distraction too! One rccreotion to Mr. (Ms?) Penn’s letter: His (her?) ancestor was Secretary of War, not State. William Seward was the Secretary of State who was, as depicted in the film, also the victim (but survivor) of the assassination conspiracy that same night. Penn’s ancestor WAS later appointed to the Supreme Court by President U.S. Grant, and was confirmed by the Senate, but Stanton died before he could be sworn in. By any standard, he was an imposing historical figure.

4. dee says:

victoria’s models look very malnourish they need to eat, this is very bad for young girls

1. Irma says:

to be the only one who would stand up to Lincoln, a trait that made Lincoln take a quick like and respect for. He was a ptiraot, but had many enemies for various reasons from politics to his brash personality. Stanton has also been accused in several books as a possible co-conspirator in the assassination of Lincoln. I do not know if that is covered on the movie. I’d like to know if there may be any chance to preview the movie in the area, or any additional information you could provide. By the way, we are also direct descendents of William Penn, you will find my father and his brother in the family registry in Philadelphia. My father is a WWII Marine Veteran, 84 years old, who served in the South Pacific. He has always been proud of our family’s history, enough to keep the Stanton name in all his sons. A vintage framed history of Stanton hangs in his home.I don’t know how any of this might tie in, but I know Dad will be happy when he hears about the movie. An old Marine, at 84, still sharp as a whip, goes to work every day. He also is no stranger to politics as he served 12 years in the NJ State Legislature during the Tom Kean, Christie Whitman era. Politics is in the family I guess.Not sure what might be available, or really what I am asking for. But I figured I’d shoot out this email as I just found out about this film. We look forward to seeing the film and hopefully a response from someone. It would be a great thrill for my Dad.Thank you, On Behalf of,Tracy Stanton PennJohn Stanton Penn Sr.Richard Stanton Penn, RIPJohn Stanton Penn Jr. RIPTyler William Stanton PennCraig Stanton Penn

2. Mariaeugenia says:

This seems to be a must-see for Civil War nuts like me. Can’t wait. Love the work of Kevin Kline, Tom Wilkinson, Evan Rachel Wood, and most of what I’ve seen of Robin Penn- Wright. Redford’s past directorial ofrefts have all been quite good, so this promises to be just the ticket. I’ve been craving a new Civil War era epic, since the last great production I saw was the 1993 film, Gettysburg, based on the novel, Killer Angels, by the late Michael Shaara. Apart from that, only Ken Burns’s Civil War multi-part series on PBS has been inspiring and interesting. As a subject, there has been a dearth of quality vehicles about the Civil War and its environs, so this film is a particularly welcome effort. In my opinion, it would take many more dramatic productions to adequately tell the story of the most pivotal era in our nation’s history. The late historian and author, Shelby Foote, accurately described the Civil War as the single event that defined us as a nation. Prior to 1865, we were referred to in the plural those United States. But following the surrender of Lee’s forces at Appomattox Court House, we were hence known in the singular, The United States of America. Come on, Hollywood give us more.