NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News

More Latest Photos

8th Annual RMHC Telethon
Demonstrators For And Against Trump Take To Streets Of Philadelphia
PHOTOS: Former Phillies Manager Dallas Green Passes AwayPhillies legend Dallas Green dies at 82.
2017 March MadnessPhotos from the 2017 NCAA Tournament.
Fire Rips Through Homes In Avalon
Women Rally In Honor Of International Women's Day

1. Maria says:

I think it’d surprise a lot of ppleoe but what you wear doesn’t have to show what you listen to! Just because you wish to listen to kids in glass houses doesn’t mean you have to dress emo or because you listen to marilyn manson your not a goth! Wear whatever you want and don’t let ppleoe try and make you change!

2. Germy Derkin says:

You kinda got to think about the saggy faded ugliness.

3. sickandtired says:

Lets see what you idiots look like when your 70 and your tattoos are sagging off your bodies…real attractive

1. Chris Doyle says:

Oh, suck a cack! Why would a 70 year old be concerned how attractive they are? Especially when there are morons like you out there, with idiotic opinions! Get over yourself! Your opinion means nothing!

1. Nisseg says:

I am at that stage of withdrawing from news that do not add value to my life. For some tmnohs I have not paid much attention to the politics, inflation, tribal incitements, murder, rape, witchcraft and road accidents that takes the Kenyan news headlines. Like Lauren, I have been choosing most of what I read or listen to from the internet with the intention of sticking to things that add more momentum on the race to my goals. You have been great at feeding me with motivational stuff and i celebrate you for what you are doing to mankind.

2. chantel says:

um you wont be attractive at the age of seventy either :) tatted or not HA