NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News

More Latest Photos

SEPTA Trains Crash In Upper Darby
Ike Reese Serenades Crowd, Hands Out Roses For V-DayIke Reese handed out roses and sung Marvin Gaye on Valentine's Day 2017.
GALLERY: 59th Grammy Awards On CBSLive from the red carpet...
25 Potential Trade Targets For The 76ersThe NBA trade deadline is on Thursday, February 23rd 2017.
Anti-Immigration Policy Protest In Center CityDemonstrators gathered in Philadelphia in mass to protest the policies of the Trump administration, most recently, his ban on immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries.
Wing Bowl 25Eaters, wingettes, the crowd and more at Wing Bowl 25.

1. Maria says:

I think it’d surprise a lot of ppleoe but what you wear doesn’t have to show what you listen to! Just because you wish to listen to kids in glass houses doesn’t mean you have to dress emo or because you listen to marilyn manson your not a goth! Wear whatever you want and don’t let ppleoe try and make you change!

2. Germy Derkin says:

You kinda got to think about the saggy faded ugliness.

3. sickandtired says:

Lets see what you idiots look like when your 70 and your tattoos are sagging off your bodies…real attractive

1. Chris Doyle says:

Oh, suck a cack! Why would a 70 year old be concerned how attractive they are? Especially when there are morons like you out there, with idiotic opinions! Get over yourself! Your opinion means nothing!

1. Nisseg says:

I am at that stage of withdrawing from news that do not add value to my life. For some tmnohs I have not paid much attention to the politics, inflation, tribal incitements, murder, rape, witchcraft and road accidents that takes the Kenyan news headlines. Like Lauren, I have been choosing most of what I read or listen to from the internet with the intention of sticking to things that add more momentum on the race to my goals. You have been great at feeding me with motivational stuff and i celebrate you for what you are doing to mankind.

2. chantel says:

um you wont be attractive at the age of seventy either :) tatted or not HA