More Latest Photos

PHOTOS: Philadelphia Theater Company Presents Wrestling Jerusalem By Aaron DavidmanAaron Davidman’s solo show is a personal story about the complexities of identity, history and social justice.
PHOTOS: The Arts + Business Council Presents Turning Big Orgs Into Lean StartupsAuthors Eric Ries and Adam Grant explain how organizations of all sizes can harness startup techniques to drive growth.
PHOTOS: 500 Walnut Official Opening CeremonyPhiladelphia's most exclusive ultra-luxury residential high-rise put out the welcome mat at 500 Walnut Street, just across from Independence Hall.
PHOTOS: Meatball And Gravy Contest Hosted By Taproom On 19thThirty contestants fed about 300 people in a competition all about meatballs. The contest was held Sunday, October 15.
PHOTOS: Komen Philadelphia Pink Tie Ball 2017The event was held on Saturday, October 14.
PHOTOS: Philadelphia Benefit Dinner At Museum Of American RevolutionThe James Beard Foundation’s Taste America Philadelphia benefit dinner took place at the Museum of American Revolution on Friday, October 13, 2017.

1. Maria says:

I don’t think so. I like such a wide variety of music that I would end up oloking rather strange if I tried to mimic my tastes in music. I like rock, metal, opera, classical and funk. What the heck would I wear, LOL!

2. Lourdes says:

Julie Ann I love love love this tip! I am always in such a rush to get the gewiht off and never really get to a point of a lifestyle change. I am finally taking it slow. this tip was perfect for me!!

3. Armin says:

Oh. My. Goodness.By the time he got to FALLLLLLLLL on your KNEEEEEEES I was literally oirllng around on the floor laughing. I’m SO going to play this for the people I’m in a Christmas cantata choir practice with tomorrow.Thanks for sharing!

4. Hariom says:

Well the comment link is cugaoflamed in the tags but I’m too sharp to let that stop me.I looked at this fine list JB. I recognize Bob Dylan.V

5. Andika says:

I believe sooemne will see this.I’m a rapper who doesn’t cuss, a rapper who raps about love, a rapper who raps about the struggles and battles we face in life, a positive rapper.I know we all have dreams and my dream can come true with your help by going on my channel that’s all it takes If you think you can help a little dreamer, the thumbs up’ button would make everyone notice my message!Thank you so much, it really means the world!

6. Robert Woodson Jr. says:

I was really upset that the Grammy fooled me into thinking there was going to be a tribute to Whitney Houston, by Jennifer Hudson, instead all we got was a performance that seemed cut short so that they could get there commercials in, and then gave the next actc all the time in the world. Great job in getting your ratings up using Whitney’s tragic death to get us to tune in. Shame on CBS.