NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News

More Latest Photos

Gallery: 2017 GameChangers Honorees
Photos: Miracle On IceUSA hockey shocked the Soviet Union on February 22nd, 1980.
SEPTA Trains Crash In Upper Darby
Ike Reese Serenades Crowd, Hands Out Roses For V-DayIke Reese handed out roses and sung Marvin Gaye on Valentine's Day 2017.
GALLERY: 59th Grammy Awards On CBSLive from the red carpet...
25 Potential Trade Targets For The 76ersThe NBA trade deadline is on Thursday, February 23rd 2017.

1. Maria says:

I don’t think so. I like such a wide variety of music that I would end up oloking rather strange if I tried to mimic my tastes in music. I like rock, metal, opera, classical and funk. What the heck would I wear, LOL!

2. Lourdes says:

Julie Ann I love love love this tip! I am always in such a rush to get the gewiht off and never really get to a point of a lifestyle change. I am finally taking it slow. this tip was perfect for me!!

3. Armin says:

Oh. My. Goodness.By the time he got to FALLLLLLLLL on your KNEEEEEEES I was literally oirllng around on the floor laughing. I’m SO going to play this for the people I’m in a Christmas cantata choir practice with tomorrow.Thanks for sharing!

4. Hariom says:

Well the comment link is cugaoflamed in the tags but I’m too sharp to let that stop me.I looked at this fine list JB. I recognize Bob Dylan.V

5. Andika says:

I believe sooemne will see this.I’m a rapper who doesn’t cuss, a rapper who raps about love, a rapper who raps about the struggles and battles we face in life, a positive rapper.I know we all have dreams and my dream can come true with your help by going on my channel that’s all it takes If you think you can help a little dreamer, the thumbs up’ button would make everyone notice my message!Thank you so much, it really means the world!

6. Robert Woodson Jr. says:

I was really upset that the Grammy fooled me into thinking there was going to be a tribute to Whitney Houston, by Jennifer Hudson, instead all we got was a performance that seemed cut short so that they could get there commercials in, and then gave the next actc all the time in the world. Great job in getting your ratings up using Whitney’s tragic death to get us to tune in. Shame on CBS.