More Latest Photos

City Council, Community Leaders Honor Eagles Safety Malcolm JenkinsCity Councilman Curtis Jones and Derek Green presented Jenkins with a resolution for his dedication to making social change.
"Women Who Write" Cookbook Signing Event At Fante's Kitchen Shop"Women Who Write" cookbook signing event at Fante's Kitchen Shop in the historic Italian Market.
A Christmas Themed Pop-up Bar "Tinsel" Opens In Center CityA Christmas Themed Pop-up Bar "Tinsel" Opens In Center City
Delaware Valley Legacy Fund TOY EventPhotos from the Delaware Valley Legacy Fund TOY Event
Delaware Valley Gets Early Taste Of WinterThe snow has been a bit delayed Saturday morning for much of the Delaware Valley, but some areas have already seen snow.
Liberty Place House of Claus: A Holiday SoireeThe Shops At Liberty Place House of Claus: A Holiday Soiree
  1. Maria says:

I don’t think so. I like such a wide variety of music that I would end up oloking rather strange if I tried to mimic my tastes in music. I like rock, metal, opera, classical and funk. What the heck would I wear, LOL!

2. Lourdes says:

Julie Ann I love love love this tip! I am always in such a rush to get the gewiht off and never really get to a point of a lifestyle change. I am finally taking it slow. this tip was perfect for me!!

3. Armin says:

Oh. My. Goodness.By the time he got to FALLLLLLLLL on your KNEEEEEEES I was literally oirllng around on the floor laughing. I’m SO going to play this for the people I’m in a Christmas cantata choir practice with tomorrow.Thanks for sharing!

4. Hariom says:

Well the comment link is cugaoflamed in the tags but I’m too sharp to let that stop me.I looked at this fine list JB. I recognize Bob Dylan.V

5. Andika says:

I believe sooemne will see this.I’m a rapper who doesn’t cuss, a rapper who raps about love, a rapper who raps about the struggles and battles we face in life, a positive rapper.I know we all have dreams and my dream can come true with your help by going on my channel that’s all it takes If you think you can help a little dreamer, the thumbs up’ button would make everyone notice my message!Thank you so much, it really means the world!

6. Robert Woodson Jr. says:

I was really upset that the Grammy fooled me into thinking there was going to be a tribute to Whitney Houston, by Jennifer Hudson, instead all we got was a performance that seemed cut short so that they could get there commercials in, and then gave the next actc all the time in the world. Great job in getting your ratings up using Whitney’s tragic death to get us to tune in. Shame on CBS.