More Latest Photos

PHOTOS: Summerfest Goes To The PoconosThe CBS 3 team explores every bit of fun The Poconos has to offer.
Gallery: Dîner en Blanc 2017 Philadelphia A sea of white flooded a historic site Philadelphia Thursday night for the annual Dîner en Blanc, where guests don't find out where they're dining until moments before they arrive.
PHOTOS: CBS Crew Camps Out At Summer Concert Series At Penn’s LandingThe crew hits Penn's Landing for a little sun and a hint of jazz.
PHOTOS: Summerfest At New HopeThe CBS 3 crew makes its way to a treasure of a town located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
PHOTOS: Summerfest At Avalon And Stone HarborThe CBS3 crew hits the beach to enjoy the fun in the sun and eat some tasty treats.
2017 Eagles Training CampPhotos from 2017 Eagles training camp.

1. Maria says:

I don’t think so. I like such a wide variety of music that I would end up oloking rather strange if I tried to mimic my tastes in music. I like rock, metal, opera, classical and funk. What the heck would I wear, LOL!

2. Lourdes says:

Julie Ann I love love love this tip! I am always in such a rush to get the gewiht off and never really get to a point of a lifestyle change. I am finally taking it slow. this tip was perfect for me!!

3. Armin says:

Oh. My. Goodness.By the time he got to FALLLLLLLLL on your KNEEEEEEES I was literally oirllng around on the floor laughing. I’m SO going to play this for the people I’m in a Christmas cantata choir practice with tomorrow.Thanks for sharing!

4. Hariom says:

Well the comment link is cugaoflamed in the tags but I’m too sharp to let that stop me.I looked at this fine list JB. I recognize Bob Dylan.V

5. Andika says:

I believe sooemne will see this.I’m a rapper who doesn’t cuss, a rapper who raps about love, a rapper who raps about the struggles and battles we face in life, a positive rapper.I know we all have dreams and my dream can come true with your help by going on my channel that’s all it takes If you think you can help a little dreamer, the thumbs up’ button would make everyone notice my message!Thank you so much, it really means the world!

6. Robert Woodson Jr. says:

I was really upset that the Grammy fooled me into thinking there was going to be a tribute to Whitney Houston, by Jennifer Hudson, instead all we got was a performance that seemed cut short so that they could get there commercials in, and then gave the next actc all the time in the world. Great job in getting your ratings up using Whitney’s tragic death to get us to tune in. Shame on CBS.