More Latest Photos

Photos: Miracle On IceUSA hockey shocked the Soviet Union on February 22nd, 1980.
SEPTA Trains Crash In Upper Darby
Ike Reese Serenades Crowd, Hands Out Roses For V-DayIke Reese handed out roses and sung Marvin Gaye on Valentine's Day 2017.
GALLERY: 59th Grammy Awards On CBSLive from the red carpet...
25 Potential Trade Targets For The 76ersThe NBA trade deadline is on Thursday, February 23rd 2017.
Anti-Immigration Policy Protest In Center CityDemonstrators gathered in Philadelphia in mass to protest the policies of the Trump administration, most recently, his ban on immigrants from seven Muslim-majority countries.

1. oldie says:

Small note:

The late Warren Christopher had notable achievements in his life,but, “Warren Christopher was … a diplomat who secured the release of U.S. hostages from Iran for President Carter” simply isn’t true. The Iranians deliberately held on to the hostages and did not release them until just after Carter left office, no doubt as a deliberate slap in the face to him.

2. Dawn says:

Thanks! For these easy steps. I did it and I see the reply buttons under each omcment. I have one problem and don’t know if there is a solution. When I reply to a omcment it takes me to another screen with all the omcments on it. And if I want to continue replying i have to go back to original screen and so on. Is there any way to reply underneath each omcment in one page like in disqus. Like if you are chatting???Thanks

3. Camile says:

hi I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be mocing back to your for more soon .

4. Dissertation says:

To Nigel,Last night’s cmenomt by Adam Shankman was totally inappropriate about his support of 1 judge over turning the will of the people (proposition and that will be challenged legally and not settled yet. He has alienated 52+ percent of the viewing population by calling them insane. I am insulted and very mad. I watch the show because I like dance not politics and not to be insulted by an agendized liberal gay activist at which I do not agree with. I am asking is So You Think You Can Dance a dance program or a platform to be used to spread these types of opinions because I thought it was dance we are pushing. So bottom line if I do not get an apology then I will not be viewing or support any further. Also I will never support a program by Adam Shankman again stating now.

5. Janayna says:

she was cionmg back and THEN she did nothing but berate and belittle most of the super skilled dancers while praising the ones who were not as talented. All of them worked just as hard and all of them have only one week to learn three or four routines with different partners as well as brushing up on their solos. I think that the critiques of the perfectionism they are looking for are not something that most of America cares about. We are not professional dancers and only know what we enjoy watching and how good or bad we personally feel that entertainment was to us and don’t need to know that every single dance move was perfection of not. That is something that the dancers should only endure once they are signed into a company and are practicing for weeks or months for a professional theatrical show. This is a contest. If there needs to be judges at all why cant they simply judge them by number signs (5-10) or something. Or better yet let there be no judges at all and only America’s votes. Or the best idea is to have regular people off the street as judges changing each week,etc. I think you get the idea.

6. George says:

They forgot Bill Haast. world famous snake venom researcher who saved thousands of lives. He was bitten over 150 times and became immune to snake venom,

7. Teresa says:

yeahhhhhhhhhhh! Sorry for my excitement,but one that will never be missed for sure. How ever he was born in 1957. he would have been 54.

8. Michael Mitchell says:

What about the tragic loss of a professional hockey team in the Lokomotiv Yaroslavl plane crash on Sep 7th, including 6 or so players that had graced the rinks of the NHL and were also World, Olympic or Stanley Cup Champions? They were surely deserving of a tribute here.

1. Lee says:

I {keep|cling on to|carry on} listening to the {news|reports|newscast|news belultin|news update|rumor|news broadcast} {speak|talk|lecture} about {getting|receiving} {free|boundless} online grant applications so I have been looking around for the {bes There is perceptibly a lot to identify about this. I consider you made various good points in features also .

2. Jeff says:

KEEP MIA MICHAELS OFF THE SHOW! With her being on the show, I will never watch it again. I have watched this show since Season 1 but not amrnoye. I hate her!. Plus all the judges dont have there own minds. They follow one another. All of them hated Adeteka. Hum..I wonder why? It wasn’t because of his dancing thats for sure. What happened to Debbie allen and LiL C this season hum I wonder. I guess since they were not on there, they just had a bash fess on Adeteka. This season did it for me. Never will I watch again and I hope no one else will either. You hated everything about Adeteka and you did not try and hide it. all you judges just laid it all out on the table. A blind man wouldn’t watch your show amrnoye because you guys had such hatred against this poor dancer.

3. Manel says:

tigerpawable on November 7, 2011 Not to be a troll, but in my PERSONAL inpoion I think neopets is funner when you don’t cheat ever 8 seconds. Its funner earning the Neopoints.

4. Peter says:

TW15T3D32 on October 24, 2011 I have been doing this and it does work If anyone would like a link to a legit site that does these orffes Pm me.

9. Angelena Pope says:

I have to commnt on the death of Bin Laden and the sad fact of refusing to give the honor and the credit and the praise to the man responsible for his ultimate capture and so rightly deserving punishment of death, President Obama.

10. M. Ostrom says:

What dumkoph wrote this to omit Christopher Hitchens?

1. Prem says:

this is the worst season for this show and not ceabuse of the dancers but ceabuse of the obvious favortism that the judges show to certain dancers: Nigel salivates over any young blonde in a tight out-fit. Mia Michaels has only severe and harsh criticim for only certain dancers (that are complete different than herself) and if you watch Adam before he give his critique, it appears as if he looks to seek Nigel’s approval before he gives his professional opinion (apparently to afraid to give is own opinion). this will gladly be my last year watching this show it is not longer creditable. The priority is no longer taking each dancer and helping them to grow in their craft but to pick apart the ones they (the judges) individually like and see to it they make it to the end it’s very disappointing

2. Hossam says:

I’m truly enjoying the disegn and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Outstanding work!

3. Sams says:

I’m trying to add a reply bttuon to my blog. I easily made it through your well-crafted instructions, but lose it with the following instruction found in the middle of your direction:Once you have added your Blogs ID save your template and the reply bttuon has been added to your Blogger comments.Replace The Text Reply With An ImageI’m can’t catch onto the “Once you have added your Blogs ID” part. I have the ID number, but where do I add it to?I appreciate your help!