“Sid is my kind of guy… he can separate fact from fiction, and he knows the music business inside and out”
- Frank Sinatra
Sid Mark is the nation’s leading authority when it comes to the music of Frank Sinatra. He has the largest collection of Sinatra recordings anywhere outside of Frank’s own private vaults… in excess of 1800 individual song titles on vinyl records and over 200 compact discs. Sid Mark has been treating Philadelphia audiences to the music of Ol’ Blue Eyes for over 50 years. His “Friday with Frank,” “Saturday with Sinatra” and “Sunday with Sinatra” shows are America’s longest running radio programs with the same host. Sid’s personal relationship with Sinatra began more than 30 years ago. His programs feature exclusive tapes of conversations with Frank and many of his show business contemporaries. Sid’s programs have led to the national syndication of “The Sounds of Sinatra,” now heard on more than 100 radio stations from coast to coast. Sid Mark’s Sinatra programs are special because he offers more than just Frank’s remarkable music. Sid adds fascinating insights into Sinatra’s career, with personal anecdotes and stories behind the music. Frank Sinatra’s music is timeless. And Sid mark makes every program a show to remember.
Sid Mark Interviews Frank Sinatra Jr. (Airing Sunday February 26th @ Noon)
- 3 On Your Side: Homes Selling That Weren't On The Market
- Survey Finds Philadelphia-Area Residents Eager To Revisit South Jersey Shore
- Police Investigate 'Inappropriate Touching' Incident At West Philadelphia Elementary School
- Overturned Tractor Trailer Slowing Traffic On I-295 In Salem County
- Local Nonprofit Group Helping Student Athletes Get Screened For Cardiac Problems
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...