In the fall of 1994, the Eagles were busy losing their last seven games, ending Rich Kotite’s disastrous Eagles coaching career. But the same month that Kotite’s stay in Philly was ending, Reuben Frank’s stay on the WIP airwaves was just beginning. Frank, a sports media fixture in Philadelphia for 30 years, is now in his 18th year hosting on 94 WIP.
Frank began his newspaper career at the Gloucester County Times in Woodbury, N.J., in 1982, moved to The Burlington County Times in Willingboro, N.J., in 1985, began covering the Eagles in 1988 and joined Comcast Sportsnet and CSNPhilly.com in 2010.
Frank’s writing has been honored numerous times by the Philadelphia Press Association, Pro Football Writers Association, New Jersey Press Association and the Associated Press Sports Editors. He’s also an accomplished musician who has performed with New York songwriter Matt Keating, popular Philly band LeCompt and legendary Tommy Conwell.
You can follow Roob on Twitter @RoobCSN.
- State-Wide Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening Of Jersey Shore Season
- Paper Urges New Jersey Governor Christie To Make Rebuilt Beaches Free
- Consumer Advocate: Scammers Prey On Veterans During Memorial Day
- Jersey Shore Businesses: We’re ‘Stronger Than Sandy’
- 3 Hurt In Apparent Explosion At Coatesville Steel Plant
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta