If you’ve listened to radio in the Delaware Valley, the odds are pretty good that you’ve heard Lynne Adkins. Lynne is a reporter and anchor for KYW Newsradio.
Although she’s been a member of the KYW Newsradio family for more than two decades, her voice has also been heard on radio stations WMGK, WPEN, WFIL, WIP (where she was both assistant news director and a talk show host), WHYY-FM, WCOJ in Coatesville, WBUX in Levittown, Pa., and on country station WXTU, where she was news director.
Lynne Adkins grew up in the Delaware Valley and graduated from Temple University with a degree in radio, television, and film.
A coalition of hospitals, insurance companies, and health care groups is creating the HealthShare Exchange of Southeastern Pennsylvania.
Just in time for the warmer weather, a local medical facility is offering free skin cancer screenings this week.
Every 40 seconds someone in the US has a stroke, according to government statistics.
C-Celia is a one of a kind life like manikin used to teach Drexel College of Medicine students to perform caesarean sections before seeing a real patient.
There are two new license plates for certain Pennsylvania war veterans.
Nearly two dozen local high school girls got a close up view of jobs in the technology field.
Two Philadelphia educational institutions are teaming up to give students more choices.
Hundreds of people of all faiths will be walking through Philadelphia Sunday to promote peace and understanding of different beliefs.
A run and walk near the Philadelphia Museum of Art will benefit the battle against the second most common type of blood cancer.
If you get a call claiming to be from the IRS saying you owe more tax money which you need to send immediately or face arrest, the IRS says don’t fall for it.
More than 100 physicians are meeting Friday night and Saturday in Hershey, Pa. to learn more about Lyme and other tick-borne diseases.
The Philadelphia Parking Authority is moving the end of April and it should be more convenient for city residents.
Tuesday is World Voice Day — time to learn how to treat yours better!
If you haven’t filed your taxes yet you better hurry! Midnight is the deadline.
Local surgeons are using a new tool for certain cataract procedures.
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- 3 On Your Side: Target & Facebook Launch Cartwheel Savings Feature
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...