Jon Johnson, 31 years old, has already been a part of WIP for eight years. Jon joined the team in 2004, after graduating from Temple University with a degree in broadcasting. In his first several years at WIP, Jon was a producer, and engineer for the Flyers and Sixers.
Over the past six years, he has been an update anchor and host in the evenings, several days a week. Beginning in 2012, Jon also joined KYW Newsradio 1060 as a weekend sports anchor. When not at either station, Jon can be found at one of the sports complexes, getting the inside info from the players, coaches, and staff, or remodeling houses.
Jon is Philly born and raised, and still resides in the area with his wife Lindsay, and children Cole, Ethan, and Mia.
Contests, Games & Promotions
- 2012 Suicide Pool See if you’ve got what it takes to survive along with some of our in-house VIP’s!
- Shout Sports Mobile App Check in to games, connect with your friends and talk smack.
- XFINITY® Message Board Have an opinion? Be heard on the XFINITY® Message Board!
- Check It Out, Nitwit Enjoy some photos and audio from 25 years of Eskin on WIP.
Latest Sports Galleries
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Reid Family Moving Sale Eagles Cheerleaders Swimsuit... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Eagles Draft Party 2013 Eagles Cheerleader Final... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Phillie Phanatic Visits... NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Masters 2013
Guides To Philly Stadiums
- Wells Fargo Center The Wells Fargo Center, home of the Philadelphia 76ers and Flyers, hosted its first sporting event on August 31, 1996.
- Citizens Bank Park Citizens Bank Park, home of the Philadelphia Phillies, opened its doors to fans on April 3, 2004.
- Lincoln Financial Field Lincoln Financial Field, home of the Philadelphia Eagles, opened its doors in 2003
- PPL Park If you are a soccer fan looking to get your fix of soccer, then look no further than PPL Park in Chester, Pennsylvania
- Minor League Ballparks The Delaware Valley hosts some of the most competitive minor league baseball in the country.