Jody McDonald is a 25 year sports talk show host. He came to WIP and Philadelphia in July of 1990 and stayed for the rest of the decade, logging almost 10 years on ‘IP. He returned to the WIP airwaves late summer of 2011. Although an original New Yorker and still part time sports talker in the Big Apple, he’s been a Delaware Valley resident for 22 years. He also lends a hand on several satellite sports channels as a fill-in host.
Jody developed love of sports from birth with his dad working for the NY Mets in their inaugural year of 1962 and has stayed in baseball for the last 51 years including still scouting in 2012 for the Boston Red Sox. He’s been happily married to his lovely wife Carol for the past 20 years and has a varsity high school basketball playing daughter named Maddie.
Getting beat on-on-one by his daughter is his #1 hobby these days but he still likes to sneak off to the track to play the ponies when busy schedule allows.
Connect with Jody McDonald on Twitter: @jodymacman
Contests, Games & Promotions
- 2012 Suicide Pool See if you’ve got what it takes to survive along with some of our in-house VIP’s!
- Shout Sports Mobile App Check in to games, connect with your friends and talk smack.
- XFINITY® Message Board Have an opinion? Be heard on the XFINITY® Message Board!
- Check It Out, Nitwit Enjoy some photos and audio from 25 years of Eskin on WIP.
Latest Sports Galleries
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Reid Family Moving Sale Eagles Cheerleaders Swimsuit... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Eagles Draft Party 2013 Eagles Cheerleader Final... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Phillie Phanatic Visits... NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Masters 2013
Guides To Philly Stadiums
- Wells Fargo Center The Wells Fargo Center, home of the Philadelphia 76ers and Flyers, hosted its first sporting event on August 31, 1996.
- Citizens Bank Park Citizens Bank Park, home of the Philadelphia Phillies, opened its doors to fans on April 3, 2004.
- Lincoln Financial Field Lincoln Financial Field, home of the Philadelphia Eagles, opened its doors in 2003
- PPL Park If you are a soccer fan looking to get your fix of soccer, then look no further than PPL Park in Chester, Pennsylvania
- Minor League Ballparks The Delaware Valley hosts some of the most competitive minor league baseball in the country.