Jenn Bernstein joined CBS 3 and The CW Philly as a general assignment reporter in July, 2012.
Before coming to Philadelphia, Bernstein had been reporting for FOX CT in Hartford, Connecticut since May, 2010. Previously, she was a reporter and fill-in anchor for YNN in Buffalo, New York.
Bernstein began her broadcasting career at Capital News 9 in Albany, New York as an associate producer, assignment editor and traffic reporter in 2007. She later went on to work as a video producer there for Capital Tonight, a statewide political program providing the most comprehensive coverage of the news from the State Capitol, the campaign trail and across the Empire State.
Bernstein is a graduate of Union College where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science. A native of Connecticut, she now resides in Philadelphia.
The Academy tells Eyewitness News that Pratt was an excellent student and a talented rower.
Police say an early morning shooting put three men in the hospital. It happened inside a Chinese Food Store on 5th and Cumberland Streets in North Philadelphia.
A 12-year-old was rushed to the hospital after being shot in the face by an 11-year-old in New Jersey Friday morning.
Wednesday’s bill expands background checks on private party gun sales, and at gun shows, effectively closing the “gun show loophole.”
We are continuing to learn more details about Brenda Heist’s life in Florida.
Lititz Detective Sergeant John Schofield – the lead investigator in her disappearance – says now that the case has made national headlines, the department is receiving calls from people in Florida who say they knew her.
“This is probably Radnor’s submission for world’s dumbest criminals,” said Police Superintendent Bill Colarulo.
Birdie Cody lived in her Atlantic City home for 50 years, until Hurricane Sandy slammed into the New Jersey coastline and ravaged it.
It’s a scenario that Dorothy Johnson-Speight hears over and over from members of the group she founded, Mothers in Charge.
Police say 35-year-old Susan Stillwaggon is facing charges after she told friends, family, and even her own son, he was sick with cancer.
Police arrested and charged 36-year-old Brian Burke Wednesday for an alleged road rage incident last week.
What appears to be a bad stomach bug is ripping through a small school in Wayne, Pa.
Radnor Township Police say two strange incidents are causing concerns near St. Katharine of Siena Elementary School in the Wayne Section of Radnor Township.
Long Beach Township Mayor Joe Mancini says crews have been working seven days a week to get the island up, running, and ready for the spring and summer seasons.
Eighteen-year-old Brittney Hearon and her 16-year-old sister say accusations against them are completely false.
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...