Jay Bushinsky, Mideast bureau chief for KYW Newsradio, has been reporting from the Middle East for four decades.
Bushinsky began his journalism career in 1964 with The Middletown (NY) Times-Herald Record. Two years later, he joined the Chicago Daily News, where he was first assigned to Israel.
During his career, Bushinsky has covered almost every major event that has shaped the region, including Israel’s six-day war (1967), the Yom Kippur war (1973), the Iranian revolution (1979), and the first Gulf War (1991).
He has been reporting from Israel for KYW Newsradio for more than 30 years. He regularly tracks the changing developments in the political and economic landscape of the Mideast.
Bushinsky is a graduate of Queens College, New York, and holds master’s degrees from Yeshiva University’s Graduate School of Education and from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Journalism.
He is a native of Buffalo, NY and now lives in Israel with his wife, Dvora. He has three children and four grandchildren.
The Teheran regime says the logo is a replica of the word, “Zion.”
- Eyewitness News Speaks One-On-One With Gov. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With 3 Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...