In addition to her legal reporting for KYW, she is general counsel of the Judge Group Inc., a national placement firm based in West Conshohocken, Pa., where she specializes in employment and consumer-related issues. She was formerly an associate at Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP.
Feldman received both a law degree and a masters of science in education degree from the University of Pennsylvania, and got her BA degree (cum laude in History with distinction in all subjects) at Cornell University.
Other than her four years in Ithaca, NY, Amy has lived in the Delaware Valley all her life. She and her husband are raising their three children to be avid Phillies fans!
Do you have the free speech right to shout ‘Bingo!’ in a crowded bingo parlor?
You don’t have to be drunk to get busted for underage drinking. And that could be just the beginning of your troubles.
In the US, the laws differ from state to state, but it’s generally illegal to keep large carnivores and other non-domesticated dangerous animals like bears, tigers, and primates as pets.
Though the law protects men & women equally, new statistics show that only 43% of men took any leave after the birth of a child and, of the men who did, more than half took a week or less.
With some states legalizing marijuana, what is an employer’s right to drug test employees?
Your girlfriend has a lot to say about your choice of friends – but legally, does your boss? You betcha.
Afraid to answer the phone because of bill collectors? Here’s some information about your rights under the law.
What do the police need to prove to arrest you for drunk driving? You’d be surprised.
The Fourth Amendment says that a person can’t be subject to an unreasonable search and seizure by public officials. But the Supreme Court ruled, in some cases, it is okay to randomly drug test students.
What does the law say about what herbal and homeopathic remedies need to tell you – and what they don’t?
How do you know if you’re being pulled over by a real police officer?
An ‘attractive nuisance’ is a dangerous condition on a property – like an unenclosed swimming pool or a dumped refrigerator – that is so interesting that it would tend to lure a child to investigate. It’s up to you to make it off limits.
While the First Amendment specifically says that the government may not establish religion, there is no definition of what is and what is not a religion. Instead, it’s been up to the courts to interpret it.
Performance evaluations play an important role in employment law, and honesty (in conjunction with kindness) is important.
If you buy a collectible, how do you know if it’s real and what can you do if it isn’t?
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...