In addition to her legal reporting for KYW, she is general counsel of the Judge Group Inc., a national placement firm based in West Conshohocken, Pa., where she specializes in employment and consumer-related issues. She was formerly an associate at Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP.
Feldman received both a law degree and a masters of science in education degree from the University of Pennsylvania, and got her BA degree (cum laude in History with distinction in all subjects) at Cornell University.
Other than her four years in Ithaca, NY, Amy has lived in the Delaware Valley all her life. She and her husband are raising their three children to be avid Phillies fans!
With some states legalizing marijuana, what is an employer’s right to drug test employees?
Your girlfriend has a lot to say about your choice of friends – but legally, does your boss? You betcha.
Afraid to answer the phone because of bill collectors? Here’s some information about your rights under the law.
What do the police need to prove to arrest you for drunk driving? You’d be surprised.
The Fourth Amendment says that a person can’t be subject to an unreasonable search and seizure by public officials. But the Supreme Court ruled, in some cases, it is okay to randomly drug test students.
What does the law say about what herbal and homeopathic remedies need to tell you – and what they don’t?
How do you know if you’re being pulled over by a real police officer?
An ‘attractive nuisance’ is a dangerous condition on a property – like an unenclosed swimming pool or a dumped refrigerator – that is so interesting that it would tend to lure a child to investigate. It’s up to you to make it off limits.
While the First Amendment specifically says that the government may not establish religion, there is no definition of what is and what is not a religion. Instead, it’s been up to the courts to interpret it.
Performance evaluations play an important role in employment law, and honesty (in conjunction with kindness) is important.
If you buy a collectible, how do you know if it’s real and what can you do if it isn’t?
What’s the difference between a sell by date, a best if used by date, and a use by date?
If you’ve been misdiagnosed, can you sue the doctor?
If you provoke a person whom you know has a history of violence, can you be held responsible if he, unsurprisingly, becomes violent?
One of the biggest corporations in the market owns 30 niche-focused dating sites – such as JDate®.com, ChristianMingle®.com and SilverSingles®.com – they just market to different audiences.
- Nutter's Tax Plan For Phila. School Funding Gets Tepid Response in City Council
- State Police: Missing Montgomery County College Student Found Safe
- Officials: At Least 1 NJ Bar Under Investigation Served Fake Alcohol To Customers
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Montco Authorities Announce Takedown of Large-Scale Marijuana Ring
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Operation Brotherly Love: ... Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta