In addition to her legal reporting for KYW, she is general counsel of the Judge Group Inc., a national placement firm based in West Conshohocken, Pa., where she specializes in employment and consumer-related issues. She was formerly an associate at Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP.
Feldman received both a law degree and a masters of science in education degree from the University of Pennsylvania, and got her BA degree (cum laude in History with distinction in all subjects) at Cornell University.
Other than her four years in Ithaca, NY, Amy has lived in the Delaware Valley all her life. She and her husband are raising their three children to be avid Phillies fans!
Technology has now created a surveillance drone that eliminates the need to enter a home to find evidence of criminal behavior, but can, instead, view such activity by hovering near a home’s window.
When you see the word “organic” on a food label, what it means and what it says to you are apparently two different things.
How do you know if your dentist is the subject of a complaint?
As the weather gets nicer and people spend more time on bikes, there are laws they must know – and obey.
If you’re a pet owner, you need to know what your legal responsibility is to those who get bitten.
What is a retailer’s legal duty to its customers, their security and their safety when on the premises.
Can you fire someone who, though competent, is so irritating you want to choke him? Yes.
Drip pricing happens at hotels, resorts, restaurants, and of course auto sales. A low fee is advertised originally, but there are additional fees that make the actual price you pay no bargain. Is it illegal?
There are laws that govern not just what you do with the information on your computer system, but also with how you dispose of it.
Advertising and marketing on the internet is, in fact, regulated by the Federal Trade Commission.
You can lose your right to collect unemployment if you are fired for work related willful misconduct, a deliberate violation of the employer’s rules.
Do you have the free speech right to shout ‘Bingo!’ in a crowded bingo parlor?
You don’t have to be drunk to get busted for underage drinking. And that could be just the beginning of your troubles.
In the US, the laws differ from state to state, but it’s generally illegal to keep large carnivores and other non-domesticated dangerous animals like bears, tigers, and primates as pets.
Though the law protects men & women equally, new statistics show that only 43% of men took any leave after the birth of a child and, of the men who did, more than half took a week or less.
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta