Everyone is more than willing to give a little to help out a charity in need. With so many important charities in the Philadelphia area, it is hard to choose just one to help out. Our mission with the Helping Hand project is to give a little to multiple chosen charities.
Each week, for 12 weeks, host Michael Barkann will ask 94.1 WIP listeners to come to this page and send us a story of which charity they think could use a ‘hand’.
- Week 1 – Autism Speaks
- Week 2 - The Wish Upon A Hero Foundation
- Week 3 - Pennsylvania SPCA
- Week 4 - Sink or Swim Philadelphia
- Week 5 - The Hamels Foundation
- Week 6 – Camp JRA, an Arthritis Foundation Program
- Week 7 – Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund
- Week 8 - Delaware County SPCA
- Week 9 – The ALS Association Greater Philadelphia Chapter 321