- Global Home Improvement
- VIDEO: Metal Roofing
- VIDEO: Metal Shingles
- VIDEO: Marvin Windows
- VIDEO: Villanova Seam
- NFL Picks
Global Home Improvement News
- Compare Owens Corning Duration Shingles vs GAF Timberline Shingles Asphalt roofing still remains the most popular choice for roof replacement in Philadelphia and New Jersey, but how do you choose a shingle that is right for your home?
- The Complete Homeowner’s Guide To Metal Roofing With their Home Remodeling Showroom Located in Downtown Morristown and an 18,000 square foot warehouse located 20 minutes outside of Trenton, Global Home Improvement is able to serve all of PA, NJ and DE with their Lifetime Metal Roofing!
- Marvin Ultimate Swinging French Doors Offer Function and Style Unmatched in fit and finish, Marvin’s timeless Ultimate Swinging French doors are a modern classic.
- How to Choose Between Standing Seam and Metal Shingle Roofing With their Home Remodeling Showroom Located in Downtown Morristown and an 18,000 square foot warehouse located 20 minutes outside of Trenton, Global Home Improvement is able to serve all of New Jersey and Philadelphia with their Lifetime Metal...
- Solar Thin Film Metal Roofing: The Complete Green Makeover Thanks to a new wave of energy saving and green conscience homeowners, the home remodeling business is starting to shift their focus on longer lasting and more durable solutions.
- Global Home Improvement on Talk Philly Adam Pames from Global Home Improvements talks to Ukee Washington about the hot trends in home improvements.
Latest Real Estate Report From CBS Philly
Home Improvement Advice From CBS Philly
- 5 Common Mistakes People Make When Painting A Room Avoid the most typical pitfalls do-it-yourselfers make when painting a room.
- Green Roof Vs. Cool Roof Many cities have created goals to reduce their carbon footprint over the next couple of years. One way they have found to do this is through the roofs of buildings, i.e. “green” and “cool” roofs. Find out what a green roof or cool roof is, how much...
- Turn Your Attic Into A Bedroom Dust out the cobwebs, take a look around and create a working plan for turning your dingy storage space into a new, beautiful bedroom.
- Embrace Efficient and Eco-Friendly Home Heating The most environmentally conscious way to heat homes is to embrace efficient heating lifestyle practices. Slight alterations in personal heating practices will decrease heating bills and improve the environmental quality of the home.