Kobayashi wanted to make Wing Bowl 20 memorable, he wanted to put on a show for the ages, and he did.
Sometime Friday morning Jonathan “Super” Squibb will steal away from his entourage, all the backstage hoopla and chaos that promises to be Wing Bowl 20 and seek out a small focus corner, his own personal fortress of solitude.
The greatest competitive eater of all time, the legendary Takeru Kobayashi, will join five time champion Bill “El Wingador” Simmons, recent three time champ Jonathan “Super Squibb” and 23 other eaters at SportsRadio 94WIP’s Wing Bowl 20 at the Wells Fargo Center on Friday, February 3rd at 6 a.m.
All 26 eaters are scheduled to appear to record their official “eating” weight and record their age, height, and hometown.
Competitive eater Takeru Kobayashi is about to take on a new challenge, in a completely different venue than he’s ever encountered before, as the star attraction of Wing Bowl 20.
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials