Volkswagen Caring Community
- Police: Most Of One-Month-Old Baby’s Face Chewed Off By Trio Of Ferrets In Delaware County (13)
- Activists Call For Investigation Into Police Involved Shooting In South Jersey (5)
- Report: 11 of 12 Patriots Balls Under-Inflated (5)
- Police: Store Ckerk Shot 3 Times During Robbery In Germantown (4)
- Commuters Deal With Another Round Of Winter Weather (4)
- Philadelphia Public And Archdiocesan Schools Closed Tuesday, Transit Affected Throughout Region (4)
- Sources: Probe Into On-Duty Sex In Philadelphia Fire Department (4)
- Nor’easter Develops Farther East
- Nor’easter Develops Tonight
- Police Sergeant Urges Philadelphians To Remember #NoSavesies When It Comes To Parking
- WEATHER: It’s SNOW Time!
- Nor’easter On The Way
- WEATHER: Gather Shovels And Muscles; More Snow Moves In
- Another Snowstorm On The Way
- More Snow Coming, Major Snowstorm for NJ?
- WEATHER: Saturday: Snow Changing To Rain
- Founder Of National Awareness Alliance: Why Was Jerame Reid Killed For Doing Exactly What The Driver Did?
Latest Philly Volkswagen Caring Community
The granddaughter of onetime Eagles’ owner Leonard Tose is grateful for the opportunities that sports gave her in her life, so she’s helping young people benefit from sports programs.
The Jewels of Islam is believed to be one of the only Muslim women’s outreach organizations for seniors in Pennsylvania.
“Things that we let bend us out of shape, these kids just take in stride,” says Wolfe, 60, who founded Heart to Hand Ministries in 1992.
Former boxer Paul “Earthquake” Moore, a Philadelphia native, spent his young days without, so he’s devoted his adult life to making sure others have more.
“My father taught me that we need to support where we come from, and we need to support it with time, with spirit, with money,” she says. “And I believe that God leads us in everything that we do.”
- Josh Craft, Helping Kids ‘Rock To The Future’ 12/09/2013
- Victor Baidal, Inspiring Nine-Year-Old 12/02/2013
- ‘Grands As Parents,’ A Lifeline For Elderly Caregivers of Children 11/25/2013
- A Very Public-Minded Public Accounting Firm 11/18/2013
- Andre Mears, Helping Fellow Veterans and Others 11/11/2013
- Providing The Comfort of a Warm Blanket To Emotionally Fragile Kids 11/04/2013
- Captaining A Village In Overbrook 10/28/2013
- Ruby Grant, West Philadelphia Block Captain Extraordinaire 10/21/2013
- Simon’s Fund, Checking Hearts To Save Lives 10/14/2013