- Gene Simmons: Sad Rice’s Wife Isn’t ‘Copping To Fact She Was Abused’ (16)
- PA State Police Trooper Dead In Barracks Shooting, Another Injured (15)
- Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out After Brutal Attack In Center City (10)
- Police: Baby Of Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford Dies (9)
- Cooking Marijuana Into “Hash Oil” Causing Disastrous Fires (8)
- Man Who Worked Both Sides Of Radical Muslim Fence Describes Being A Fanatic (7)
- Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford, Baby Critical (7)
- Sunshine Sticks Around, But The Thermometer Can’t Pick A Side
- Eagles General Manager Says Fans Are Crucial To The Team
- A Sunglasses Kind of Day
- Attkisson On Benghazi: Why Don’t We Know What The President And His Advisors Were Doing That Night?
- Blog: Free Cone Days At Rittenhouse Ben & Jerry’s
- A Few Showers, Then Staying Comfortable
- Weather: Cool, Quiet Start To The Week
- Sun Today, Showers Tomorrow, Then More Sun
- Blog: Mega Pet Adoption Event 9/13 in Feasterville
- Blog: Philly Region 8th Most Expensive For Car Insurance
Latest Philly Talk Philly
Lori Woodward was here to introduce ACTS to us. ACTS Retirement-Life Communities offers various ways to make life easier when your or your loved one gets older.
Alinda Padilla and Esperanza Mora spoke about the 33RD Annual Hispanic Fiesta that is taking place this Saturday and Sunday down at the Delaware River Waterfront.
Sissy Harris of Peter Kate talked the hottest summer trends with Ukee Washington on Talk Philly.
Dr. Kellyann Petrucci visits Talk Philly to chat with Pat about how easy it is to incorporate Paleo foods into our daily diet to help us be as healthy and fit as possible.
To inspire the summertime meatless dishes, Chef Rich Landau from Food Network’s “Chopped” demonstrated fresh creations that feature MorningStar Farms products while on our show.
Wendy Hamilton spoke about some things Sugar House is doing for this holiday weekend.
Joe Pietrowski and Jende Decamillo, of the Warminster store location, spoke about the different styles of furniture that is offered within Mealey’s Stores.
Pop-A-Lock CEO, Don Marks and COO Rob Reynolds talk to Ukee Washington about crucial information for what every parent needs to know about essential summer safety for your children!
Chef Debbie Pellegrino of Bally’s stopped by to share some delicious cupcakes.
Waffatopia shared some delicious waffles with Pat Ciarrocchi on Talk Philly. For more information, visit: waffatopia.com
Rob Lake is at the Trump Taj Mahal Casino July 1 to August 31.
Mike Kewer from The Claim Guide Public Adjusters shares his expertise with Pat Ciarrocchi on how to overcome and restore property damage.
Yvonne Wright of Citadel and Grace Frunzi, the 2014 Heart of Learning Award Recipient was here to speak with us about this great awards program that honors teachers for making a difference in the lives of children on a daily basis!
Dr. Andre Garabedian spoke about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.