Radio.com – Sports
Eagles first round pick Lane Johnson isn’t concerned that he’s practicing with the second team instead of the starters.
Alex Sanabia outpitched Cole Hamels in a matchup of struggling starters, leading the Miami Marlins past the Philadelphia Phillies 5-1 on Monday night.
Rayfield joined basketball Hall of Fame basketball coach Larry Brown, Ellen Barkann, Bob Brooks, Fred Cohen, Josh Cohen, Ron Cohen and Bonnie Kay as inductees.
Lane Johnson isn’t worried nor concerned that he’s not running with “the ones” in the second week of OTAs for the Eagles. In fact, the first-round choice, selected fourth overall, seems to be adjusting quite well.
Clay Harbor looks around and sees himself in a bit of a quandary these days. The tight end suddenly finds himself third on a crowded depth chart that behind Brent Celek and second-round pick Zach Ertz slotted above him.
The Eagles kicked off another round of OTAs in South Philadelphia, and c the theme under new head coach Chip Kelly continues to be “change.”
The NFL and NFLPA are working toward a deal that would push the NFL Draft back to May, starting in 2014.
Guan Tianlang, the 14-year-old Chinese amateur who made history at Augusta National, is bringing his game to Jack Nicklaus’ backyard.
Where the Super Bowl will celebrate a half-century of existence will be decided this week by NFL owners.
Jrue Holiday says that even though he didn’t play, Andrew Bynum has been an awesome teammate.
Phils broadcaster Rickie Ricardo says that Aroldis Chapman ate 18 Cuban pastries before the game on Sunday.
The Eagles signed rookie free-agent tight end Will Shaw, and released rookie running back Miguel Maysonet, the team announced Monday.
Ray Didnger says there is no way that Chip Kelly solved Michael Vick’s fumbling problem.
The Soul was looking for their first home win of the season Saturday night, hosting their conference rival the Orlando Predators at the Wells Fargo Center.
Jack McInerney scored his league-leading eighth goal in the third minute and the Philadelphia Union made it stand up in a 1-0 victory over the Chicago Fire on Saturday night.
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...