- Caught On Tape: Fight Breaks Out At Love Park Tree Lighting (14)
- Local Expert Warns of Underage Drinkers Consuming Cooking Wine (10)
- Another Potential ‘Knockout’ Attack In Philadelphia (9)
- 3 On Your Side: Healthcare.gov Site Still Has Glitches (8)
- Sleep-Related Health Issues (6)
- Chip Kelly: ‘I Hope Nick Foles Is Here For A Long Time’ (6)
- Local Fast Food Workers Join A National Protest Against Low Wages (5)
- Weather Blog: Another Round Of Snow
- Weather Blog: Icy Conditions Continue
- Weather Blog: Major Snow Storm Blankets Philadelphia Area
- Weather Blog: Wintry Weather For Sunday PM
- Weather Blog: The Lull Before The Winter Wet
- BLOG: Whistles Are Starting To Blow The Eagles’ Way
- Weather Blog: From Mild To Wild
- BLOG: Questions About Affordable Care? Get Answers At 12/14 Event
- Blog: Uber & Home Depot to Deliver Xmas Trees Thursday
- Blog: Philly Offers Tax Break To Active Military
Latest Philly Syndication
Over the last five years, the PIAA district playoffs have wiped out a portion of what used to be an annual Thanksgiving Day tradition between neighboring rival schools.
Death has turned me cold. I’m like Frankie Carbone frozen in the back of the meat truck when it comes to my postmortem NFL picks. I’ve gone 0-2 (3-3 overall) since being knocked out of the Suicide Pool in week 10.
Nick Foles has started only five games for the Eagles this season, but he’s making quite an impression.
It should be an outstanding college football game on Saturday as West Chester University visits Bloomsburg in the second round of the NCAA Division II Championship Tournament.
Tony Hicks scored a career-high 33 points Tuesday night, and Pennsylvania easily took care of Niagara 85-66 in the two teams’ first meeting since 1986.
Despite the return of Michael Vick from a hamstring injury, Nick Foles will be the Eagles starting quarterback this Sunday and will likely remain the starter for the rest of the season.
Who’d have thought that Angelo Cataldi would be a symbol of good luck for the Eagles?
NEW YORK (AP) — Four-time Cy Young Award winner Greg Maddux, two-time winner Tom Glavine and two-time AL MVP Frank Thomas are among 19 newcomers on this year’s Hall of Fame ballot, joining steroid-tainted holdovers […]
There is going to be some nasty weather in the Northeast leading up to Thanksgiving. Snow, rain, and sleet will cover most of the region, making holiday travel difficult.
It has been a great start to the season for Drexel. The Dragons are 3-1, with the only loss coming in a close game (72-67) at #18 UCLA to open the season. On Wednesday night they will play on the New York City stage, taking on #4 Arizona, at Madison Square Garden, in the semifinals of the NIT Season Tip-Off Tournament.
Chip Kelly says Nick Foles will be the starter for the rest of the season.
The sell-by date has long since expired. By now, it’s been stale for at least five years. Yet, there are many that still await and clamor for a showdown between pound-for-pound best Floyd Mayweather and fan-favorite Manny Pacquiao.
After smothering Endicott College in the first round of the NCAA Division III Football Championship Tournament, the Rowan Profs will be in Texas this weekend for a second round match-up with The University of Mary Hardin-Baylor.
The Evan Turner trade rumor machine is operating at full speed right now. Yesterday, a suggested trade to the Bulls was making the rounds, now, another midwestern team seems to be a possibility.