- Philadelphia Judge Issues Ruling That Could Give Anonymous Online Commenters Second Thoughts (16)
- An ‘Upside Down’ Winter Storm (10)
- Cops: Boy, 13, Charged With Terrorizing Women In South Jersey (8)
- Explosion In Ewing Township, New Jersey (8)
- UPDATE: Woman Killed, 7 Injured In Ewing Township Explosion (7)
- IHOP Celebrates ‘National Pancake Day’ With Free Short Stacks (6)
- Report: Michael Vick Will Not Return To The Eagles (6)
- Sen. Rand Paul Sounds Off On Foreign Policy And National Defense
- Hamels Suffers Minor Setback
- Congressman Fitzpatrick: Adegbile Rejection Will Be Turning Point For Obama Administration
- Another Day In The Freezer, But Improvement Is On The Way
- Blog: Anticipatory Grief and Pet Loss Seminar Being Held Saturday
- Dom Giordano Talks About The Affordable Care Act With Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel
- Stigall Speaks To Star Of Broadway’s ‘Rocky’
- Another Frigid Start…Slow To Warm
- Dom Giordano Talks “Son Of God” With Chris Stone From The Faith Driven Consumer
- Toomey Calls Obama Administration’s Reaction To Situation In Ukraine ‘Tepid’
Latest Philly Syndication
Philadelphia Phillies starter Roberto Hernandez allowed one hit in three shutout innings against his former team in a 6-1 loss to the Tampa Bay Rays on Monday.
Rob Ellis won’t have a ring for his thumb, just yet.
The Eagles have re-signed defensive end Cedric Thornton to a one-year deal, the team announced Monday.
The Eagles made a big commitment to center Jason Kelce when they gave him a six-year, $37.5 million contract extension. The dollars and years were an obvious factor in keeping Kelce in Philadelphia, but it wasn’t the only reason. The coach, and the front office, have impressed Kelce as well.
When Jonathan Papelbon talks, there is usually quite a bit of reaction. Earlier this year, when Papelbon said that he doesn’t perform as well when the team isn’t winning, that reaction was generally negative. It seems it wasn’t only a lack of fire that caused Papelbon’s disappointing 2013 season.
Even the biggest supporters of former Phillies manager Charlie Manuel would have admitted the team was in need of a change. Surely there were other reasons, including personnel and injuries that caused that disappointing seasons in 2012 and 2013, but the clubhouse needed a jolt of energy. Ryne Sandberg seems to be bringing that to the table in Clearwater this year.
The whispers were prevalent, winding through Villanova’s Pavilion in record speed of “Chester’s down year.” If there was a time to nip the Clippers, this would be the year. Or so the whispers suggested.
Steven Spieth scored 19 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead Brown to a 76-67 win at Penn Friday night.
Vicky Tumasz thought she was going to have some problems. The North Penn senior’s depth perception was slightly off, making only a few shots during pre-game warm-ups Friday night at Villanova’s Pavilion.
Domonic Brown and Carlos Ruiz each had RBI singles for the Phillies while bench hopeful Darin Ruf had a pair of RBIs.
I’ll admit, the Sixers may have abused his legacy a little bit. Every time they roll him out for another ceremony or press conference it seems contrived, but every time he sits down to talk or walks out on the court, I’m in awe. I love every second of it and I can’t help it.
The Union made several moves throughout the off-season and even once training camp began they continued to add to the roster, acquiring 25-year-old defender Austin Berry from the Chicago Fire for allocation money on Monday
Connor Barwin is different than what you’d expect an NFL linebacker to be off the field. An overall socially conscious person, who listens to indie rock and is vocal about being ‘green’ and taking public transportation is not what you’d expect from a guy whose job is to hit other people as hard as he can.
In July, Riley Cooper was caught on tape using a racial slur at a Kenny Chesney concert. The incident quickly became a national story and consequently, Cooper became a controversial figure. Many fans and media personalities expressed strong opinions saying the Eagles should cut Cooper because of the incident.