- Police: Suspect On The Loose After Fatally Shooting 6 Family Members In Montgomery County (20)
- President Obama Thanks Troops At New Jersey Military Base (16)
- Caller ID Scammers Could Face Fines In New Jersey (16)
- Triple Shooting Reported In Glenolden (15)
- Missing Philadelphia Man With Dementia Found Safe (11)
- New Survey Takes A Look At What Makes Local College Students Stick Around After Graduation (10)
- Photo Posted To Paramedic’s Instagram Account Prompts Outrage (10)
- Penn State Professor: Stephen Colbert Enabled Liberals To Feel Patriotic
- R’Nel: ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’
- Is A Christmas Eve Storm On The Way?
- Blogger Shares Her Experiences With Life, Love, Fitness And Motherhood In The City Of Brotherly Love
- Weather: Sunny Wednesday, Christmas Spoilers
- Showers Tonight, Then A Mild Wednesday
- Fog Will Give Way To Wet Weather Tuesday
- Clouds And Showers Return
- Sen. Toomey Defends Voting For Cromnibus Bill
- Weather: Mild In The Delaware Valley
Latest Philly Syndication
The Eagles handled the Cowboys on Thanksgiving and Dallas wants revenge.
Mike Conley hit the tying 3-pointer to send the game into overtime and scored a career-high 36 points, leading the Memphis Grizzlies past the Philadelphia 76ers, 120-115 on Saturday night.
Navy extended their win streak to 13 in the 115th playing of the Army-Navy Game.
Villanova lost in the FCS quarterfinals to Sam Houston State on Saturday.
The Flyers topped the Hurricanes 5-1 for their second straight win.
La Salle defeated Drexel 65-55 on Saturday afternoon to halt a 4-game losing streak.
The Sixers’ young core could develop into something special.
The Sixers fell to the Nets in Brooklyn 88-70.
LeSean McCoy previewed the Eagles vs. Cowboys game on WIP Afternoons.
Adrian Peterson’s appeal of his suspension was denied on Friday.
The Sixers called up Ronald Roberts and waived Jorge Gutierrez.
Archbishop Wood and St. Joseph’s Prep will both have the chance to repeat as State champions.
Archbishop Wood’s Jake Cooper looking to become the first player in Catholic League history to win three state football championships.
Eagles vs. Cowboys Week 15 pump up video.