- Philadelphia Judge Issues Ruling That Could Give Anonymous Online Commenters Second Thoughts (13)
- An ‘Upside Down’ Winter Storm (10)
- WEATHER BLOG: March 1 And Snow On The Way (9)
- Cops: Boy, 13, Charged With Terrorizing Women In South Jersey (8)
- Explosion In Ewing Township, New Jersey (8)
- UPDATE: Woman Killed, 7 Injured In Ewing Township Explosion (7)
- Escaped Dog Kills Teen In NJ (6)
- Sen. Rand Paul Sounds Off On Foreign Policy And National Defense
- Hamels Suffers Minor Setback
- Congressman Fitzpatrick: Adegbile Rejection Will Be Turning Point For Obama Administration
- Another Day In The Freezer, But Improvement Is On The Way
- Blog: Anticipatory Grief and Pet Loss Seminar Being Held Saturday
- Dom Giordano Talks About The Affordable Care Act With Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel
- Stigall Speaks To Star Of Broadway’s ‘Rocky’
- Another Frigid Start…Slow To Warm
- Dom Giordano Talks “Son Of God” With Chris Stone From The Faith Driven Consumer
- Toomey Calls Obama Administration’s Reaction To Situation In Ukraine ‘Tepid’
Latest Philly Syndication
It’s been well-reported that Phillies pitcher Miguel Alfredo-Gonzalez has started slowly during Spring Training. Though his velocity has increased, it still seems like he’s rusty, and working his way back. That process might take a while.
George Washington defeated Saint Joseph’s 76-71 Wednesday night, snapping a stretch of four straight home losses to the Hawks.
In the past, it was easy. All anyone needed to do was look at the tiny city in the nook between Philadelphia and the Delaware state border to determine which team would be PIAA Class AAAA state hoops champions.
Claude Giroux and Jakub Voracek each had two goals, and Adam Hall and Steve Downie also scored to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 6-4 win over the Washington Capitals on Wednesday night.
According to a report, the Philadelphia Eagles will not be bringing back Michael Vick for another season.
Today’s Phillies game in Clearwater ended in a 2-2 tie.
After going 16-13 during the regular season, the Drexel Dragons are getting ready for the Colonial Athletic Association Tournament. The #4 seed, the Dragons will open play on Saturday afternoon against #5 Northeastern.
In a deal that came through just before Wednesday’s 3pm deadline, the Flyers traded defenseman Andrej Mezaros to the Boston Bruins for a third round pick.
Between them, Mookie Wilson and Bill Buckner played over 4,000 games in Major League Baseball. Still, it is one play, from one game, that is the defining moment for both careers.
It was minutes before the Sixers eventual loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder. I don’t call it an “eventual loss” because it’s the day after the game, and I know it was a loss. I call it that because the outcome was about as set-in-stone as it could have been, even just before the game. To the teams, to the fans, to the players, to the referees, to everyone.
For the 8th time in program history, the Cabrini College women’s basketball team has earned a berth in the Division III NCAA Tournament
Jesse Biddle is living a dream. Biddle is from the area, attended Germantown Friends, and grew up a Phillies fan. So to be drafted by his favorite team, and have the chance to make the big league club is an opportunity that very few people ever have.
Spring Training is different for the Phillies this year. Not just because of the new faces like Larry Bowa, AJ Burnett, and Marlon Byrd, but because of what is expected of the players by manager Ryne Sandberg.
Russell Westbrook had a triple-double in 21 minutes and Kevin Durant scored 42 points to help the Oklahoma City Thunder defeat the woeful Philadelphia 76ers 125-92 on Tuesday night for their third straight win.