- NJ Family’s Dog Summoned For Jury Duty? (10)
- Expert Says Facebook Move To Separate Messenger App Is Part Of Business Strategy (8)
- WEATHER BLOG: Pastel Advisory (5)
- Movie Review: ‘Heaven Is For Real’ (4)
- Philadelphia Ends Local Cooperation With ICE Detainers (4)
- Mayor Nutter Joins Coalition Of Anti-Gun Groups (4)
- 2 Duct-Taped And Shot In Lawncrest; 1 Dead, 1 Critical (4)
- WEATHER BLOG: Pastel Advisory
- Cold Spell Comes To A Close, Temperatures To Rise This Weekend
- Lovely Easter Weekend On Tap
- WEATHER: Frost Advisory Overnight Followed By A Weekend Warmup
- No More Tantrums
- Granddaughter Of ‘Wild Bill’ Guarnere: ‘Rather Than Mourning His Loss, We’re Going To Be Celebrating His Life’
- Closed Chocolate Factory Owner: I Expect My Day In Court
- Gradual Warmup Means Quiet Weather
- Temperatures To Plunge Again As Another Freeze Warning Goes into Effect
- Temperatures Remain Chilly Over Next Couple Of Days
Latest Philly Syndication
Duke freshman Jabari Parker is entering the NBA draft.
The Flyers open the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs tonight in Madison Square Garden against the New York Rangers. Here are the best playoff goals in Flyers history, to get you pumped for tonight’s game.
Thaddeus Young scored 20 points, Michael Carter-Williams had 12 in the final game of his impressive rookie campaign, and the 76ers wrapped up a dismal season by topping the Heat 100-87 on Wednesday night for their second win of the season over the two-time defending NBA champions.
Sebastien Le Toux converted an 80th-minute penalty kick for Philadelphia after Ibrahim Sekagya was ejected for an intentional handball in the penalty area, and New York finished the final 12 minutes with 10 men.
Philadelphia wasted an excellent outing by Cliff Lee (2-2). The ace left-hander struck out 13 and pitched around 11 hits, throwing a career-high 128 pitches.
The Delaware Blue Hens are looking to build off a 7-5 2013 campaign. They actually were very much inn play for the post-season before losing their final three games of the season.
Philadelphia opened with four straight games on the road with a bye sandwiched in the middle. The Soul went 1-3 in those four road games. On Saturday night they will welcome Jacksonville to the Center. Needless to say, everyone is looking forward to finally playing a game in South Philadelphia
The Flyers open the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs in Thursday against the New York Rangers. The Flyers have lost their last eight games in Madison Square Garden including two this season.
The Flyers and Rangers rivalry is historic and intense. The teams will meet for the 11th time in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, but the first time since 1986, as the series opens at Madison Square Garden on Thursday night.
The Flyers have heard all about their recent struggles at Madison Square Garden. They insist they have a clean slate in their first round playoff series.
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Phillies have announced that Tuesday’s 7:05 p.m. game against the Atlanta Braves has been postponed due to inclement weather. The Phillies say the game will not be rescheduled for this week. […]
Charles Barkley says he loves the way the Sixers have chosen to rebuild the franchise.
The Flyers have signed defenseman Andrew MacDonald to a multi-year contract extension, the team announced Tuesday.
Syracuse sophomore forward Jerami Grant is entering the NBA draft, becoming the second Orange starter in less than three weeks to announce he’s going pro