- Taney’s Wide Baseball Family Prepares To Root Team at Little League Semifinals (10)
- National Park Service Bans Drones From Flying Over Appalachian Trail (8)
- Investigation Continues After Homeowner Opens Fire On Alleged Thief In Frankford (6)
- City Releases Taney Dragons Parade Details (6)
- Cops: Intoxicated Man Let Nephew, 8, Steer Moving Car In Upper Darby (6)
- Caught On Tape: Violent, Unprovoked Attack Inside Frankford Business (5)
- Health Advocates Call For More Information About Marcellus Shale Fracking (5)
- Warm Wednesday: Heat & Humidity Remind Us It’s Still August
- Dom Giordano: Military Equipment For Police Departments
- Late August Warm-Up Continues
- Above Average Temperatures Return This Week
- Sunny Stretch, Warming Up
- WEATHER BLOG: Viewer Put In Time Out
- The Sunshine Returns
- Great Weather Payback Coming
- Blog: Sprint Offers New $60 Unlimited Plan
- WI Congressman And Former VP Candidate Paul Ryan Speaks About New Book On 1210 WPHT
Latest Philly Syndicated Sports
With the devastating injury to Rams QB Sam Bradford, the Mark Sanchez trade rumors have heated up once again.
Mayor Michael Nutter made the surprise announcement Sunday during a homecoming celebration for the team at Love Park.
The Eagles’ 10th –year right guard demanded more from himself in 2013, and it gnaws at him that he didn’t play up to the level he expects.
There is one preseason game remaining, but there is still much to be settled when it comes to the Eagles roster.
Jimmy Rollins homered and Jerome Williams tossed eight strong innings to lead the Philadelphia Phillies to a 7-1 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday.
While the Taney Dragons are getting all of the attention for their Little League World Series run, the boys from Broomall-Newtown deserve recognition, also. The 13-year-olds won the Babe Ruth World Series.
Imhotep Charter is looking to erase the stigma of a loss last December in the PIAA Class AA state championship game.
The Philadelphia Phillies announced on Sunday that the Taney Dragons will be honored during a special pregame tribute Wednesday night at Citizen’s Bank Park.
Matt Carpenter hit a sacrifice fly in the 12th inning, lifting the St. Louis Cardinals over the Philadelphia Phillies 6-5 on Saturday night.
Mayor Michael Nutter says the event will take place when the team arrives at about noon Sunday at Love Park in Philadelphia.
The Philadelphia Phillies have announced the passing of team owner, Sara “Sally” Buck.
Collaboration Between Montco School District And PSU Will Result In Fields For Student Athletes And Community
A Montgomery County school district is teaming up with Penn State University to provide state of the art athletic facilities for not only student athletes from both educational institutions but also the community.
Two youth tennis players from Philadelphia will take to the court this weekend at the US Open in New York as part of Arthur Ashe Kids’ Day.
The Phillies edged out the Cardinals to take game one of their series 5-4.