- Philadelphia Judge Issues Ruling That Could Give Anonymous Online Commenters Second Thoughts (16)
- An ‘Upside Down’ Winter Storm (10)
- Cops: Boy, 13, Charged With Terrorizing Women In South Jersey (8)
- Explosion In Ewing Township, New Jersey (8)
- UPDATE: Woman Killed, 7 Injured In Ewing Township Explosion (7)
- Villanova Tops Marquette 73-56 (6)
- IHOP Celebrates ‘National Pancake Day’ With Free Short Stacks (6)
- Sen. Rand Paul Sounds Off On Foreign Policy And National Defense
- Hamels Suffers Minor Setback
- Congressman Fitzpatrick: Adegbile Rejection Will Be Turning Point For Obama Administration
- Another Day In The Freezer, But Improvement Is On The Way
- Blog: Anticipatory Grief and Pet Loss Seminar Being Held Saturday
- Dom Giordano Talks About The Affordable Care Act With Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel
- Stigall Speaks To Star Of Broadway’s ‘Rocky’
- Another Frigid Start…Slow To Warm
- Dom Giordano Talks “Son Of God” With Chris Stone From The Faith Driven Consumer
- Toomey Calls Obama Administration’s Reaction To Situation In Ukraine ‘Tepid’
Latest Philly Syndicated Sports
In a deal that came through just before Wednesday’s 3pm deadline, the Flyers traded defenseman Andrej Mezaros to the Boston Bruins for a third round pick.
Between them, Mookie Wilson and Bill Buckner played over 4,000 games in Major League Baseball. Still, it is one play, from one game, that is the defining moment for both careers.
It was minutes before the Sixers eventual loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder. I don’t call it an “eventual loss” because it’s the day after the game, and I know it was a loss. I call it that because the outcome was about as set-in-stone as it could have been, even just before the game. To the teams, to the fans, to the players, to the referees, to everyone.
For the 8th time in program history, the Cabrini College women’s basketball team has earned a berth in the Division III NCAA Tournament
Jesse Biddle is living a dream. Biddle is from the area, attended Germantown Friends, and grew up a Phillies fan. So to be drafted by his favorite team, and have the chance to make the big league club is an opportunity that very few people ever have.
Spring Training is different for the Phillies this year. Not just because of the new faces like Larry Bowa, AJ Burnett, and Marlon Byrd, but because of what is expected of the players by manager Ryne Sandberg.
Russell Westbrook had a triple-double in 21 minutes and Kevin Durant scored 42 points to help the Oklahoma City Thunder defeat the woeful Philadelphia 76ers 125-92 on Tuesday night for their third straight win.
Cliff Lee gave up a run in three innings, outpitching fellow Cy Young Award winner R.A. Dickey, but Adam Lind and Dan Johnson each homered for the Toronto Blue Jays in 5-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Tuesday night.
Dalton Pepper scored 26 points and Will Cummings had 23 to lead Temple to an 86-78 overtime victory over Central Florida on Tuesday night.
The NHL trade deadline is still a day away, but the Flyers are already busy.
The two names that keeping popping up in conversation when discussing who the Eagles should target in free agency, are safeties T.J. Ward and Jairus Byrd. Yesterday, both the Bills and Browns did not put the franchise tag on their respective safeties. Many wonder, which one the Eagles should pursue, if either at all.
The Eagles have released wide receiver Jason Avant, according to a report.
Jeremy Maclin wanted something that most athletes don’t go looking for: a shorter contract.
Bruce Springsteen will headline the NCAA March Madness Music Festival next month in Dallas.