- Yoenis Cespedes Is Back-To-Back Derby Champion (57)
- Judge Nixes Nutter Administration Attempt To Tax Lap Dances at Strip Clubs (14)
- Health: Temple University Researchers Successfully Eliminate HIV Virus In Human Cells (10)
- Phila. Anti-Immigration Protesters Outnumbered By Demonstrators Backing Reform (9)
- NJ Cites 68 Home Improvement Contractors For Consumer Law Violations (8)
- 3 On Your Side: 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts (6)
- Woman Found In Duffel Bag ID’d; Police Questioning Person Of Interest (5)
- Typical Late July Weather This Week
- Governor Corbett Considering Special Legislative Session To Deal With Pension Crisis
- Stigall On Republicans Targeting Philly Beer Gardens: They’re Acting Like ‘Nanny-state, Money-grubbing Democrats’
- Weather: Business As Usual
- Weather: Heat & Humidity Return
- Ryne Sandberg On Second Half Of Phillies’ Season
- Dry Start To The Week
- WEATHER BLOG: Warming Up This Week
- WEATHER BLOG: Sun & Cloud Boxing Match
- WEATHER BLOG: The Clouds Plan Weekend Trip To Delaware Valley
Latest Philly Syndicated Sports
The NBA is considering changing the system for the NBA lottery which could impact the Sixers.
According to reports, the Dodgers could be gearing up to make a run at Jonathan Papelbon.
Former Flyers’ coach (and current LA Kings’ assistant coach) John Stevens brought the cup to his summer home in Sea Isle, to the delight of shore visitors.
The 42-53 Phillies emerge from the All-Star break on Friday in Atlanta against the Braves.
The Eagles defense might have been better than you think last season.
While Chip Kelly, Nick Foles, and the continued to be questioned nationally, Philadelphia is confident in their team.
The Philadelphia Soul continue to battle for a playoff spot, as they host San Jose this weekend.
KYW Newsradio 1060–07/17/2014
Chip Kelly was named as the fifth most influential person in all of the NFL.
With the MLB trade deadline two weeks away and the Phillies expected to be major sellers, we put together the odds that certain Phillies get traded.
The Sixers won 85-63 to advance in the Samsung NBA Summer League.
The Union defeated the New York Red Bulls 3-1 on Wednesday night.
The MLB deserves all the blame for the Adam Wainwright-Derek Jeter All-Star controversy.
Forbes Magazine ranked the Top 50 most valuable franchises in sports and two teams made the list representing Philadelphia. The Eagles and the Phillies both made the cut.
Jon Ritchie tells the story of when he was cut by Andy Reid on 94WIP, explaining he was “blind sided” and cried uncontrollably.