- Mayor’s Race Tops Highlighted Contests in Philadelphia Primary (4)
- Rand Paul At WPHT Speaker Series (3)
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden (3)
- Phillies Beat D-Backs 6-0 For 5-Game Winning Streak (2)
- Mike Costanzo At Home In Middle Of Riversharks’ Order (2)
- Police: SugarHouse Casino Patron Robbed At Gunpoint (2)
- Pa. Officials Report More Than $160K In Gifts, Travel In ’14 (2)
- WEATHER: A Nice, Spring-like Memorial Day Weekend
- Weather: A Cool Finish To The Week
- Gosnell Movie Producer: ‘He Has No Remorse, He Considers Himself A Martyr’
- WEATHER: Heat & Humidity A Thing Of The Past — For Now
- Chris Stigall: Goodbye, Mr. Letterman
- State Director Of Pa. Chapter Of Americans For Prosperity: Tax Bill 504 Does Nothing To Address The Real Issues
- A Muggy Start To The Work Week
- Comcast VP On Stephanopoulos And Williams Controversies: ‘Just Because You Are A News Anchor Does Not Mean That You Are Not A Human Being’
- Gary R’Nel: Common Sense Is Nearly Extinct
- Economist Chris Butler: In A Free Market, Amtrak Would Not Be Here
Latest Philly Syndicated Local
For merchants at the Jersey Shore, Memorial Day weekend is circled on their calendars.
22 hours ago
Last year, you couldn’t escape ‘Fancy’. What will be the song of the summer this time around?
22 hours ago
The city of Philadelphia filed a lawsuit this month in an attempt to shut down a popular Chinatown restaurant where dozens of lawyers were allegedly sickened during an event.
23 hours ago
A new survey finds motorists are checking social media, surfing the web and video chatting while behind the wheel.
24 hours ago
Training this week has emergency crews doing a “what-if” for potential disasters along suburban rail lines.
Mayor Nutter’s plan to hike property taxes 9% for more school funding continues to draw skepticism from City Council members.
The New Jersey Attorney General’s Office announced a group of more than 20 people were indicted by a grand jury in a scheme that stole money from banks inside Atlantic City casino.
The director, Gil Kenan, might be a bit too hasty in getting to the effects-driven scary stretch in this redo of the 1982 classic.
KYW Newsradio 1060–05/22/2015
U.S. Army Corporal Robert Higgins of Philadelphia will be among those honored at the Society Hill Memorial on Monday.
Riding a skateboard to illustrate the point – Mayor Don Guardian joked Thursday that a new surface on Atlantic City’s main drag Pacific Avenue means a smooth start to the summer season.
The Federal Railroad Administration today issued an Emergency Order that will “assist in controlling passenger train speeds at certain locations on the Northeast Corridor.”
The board of the Philadelphia Parking Authority has given a thumbs-up to a system called Pango, a free smartphone app that allows you to feed the meter (or kiosk) with your cell phone.
Casey says Positive Train Control could have prevented the fatal derailment of Amtrak 188.
“Beyond School Walls” is different from most Big Brothers-Big Sister programs because it works with highschool-aged students instead of young kids.