Latest NFL News
- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota Announces He'll Return To Oregon Quarterback Marcus Mariota has announced that he will return to Oregon for his junior season.
- Philadelphia Eagles Defense Is Gellin' At Right Time The Eagles are far from playing the level of defense adored by Buddy Ryan zealots, but this Eagles defense has held six of their last seven opponents to 20 points or fewer (Arizona scored 21). In today’s NFL, those numbers will give teams more than a...
- Eagles Get Ready For Another Critical Contest Last year, the Eagles were playing for pride. This season, their December schedule has much greater implications.
- Tale Of The Tape: Detroit Lions At Philadelphia Eagles The Lions were in some trouble on Thanksgiving Day, having lost their previous two games and trailing the Packers 10-3. That’s where Matthew Stafford said enough, and he took the Packers apart.
- Donnie Jones: 'No Place I'd Rather Be Than Philadelphia' When the Eagles punter is becoming a well-known, popular player, things are either going very well for the team, or very poorly. Thankfully for Donnie Jones and the rest of the team, in this case the reason is the former rather than the latter.
- Nate Allen: Kelly's 'Sports Science' Really Works Nate Allen says Chip Kelly's focus on sports science and health is keeping the team strong.
- Seahawks Fans Set New Noise Record The Seattle Seahawks fans have set a new noise record for loudest outdoor sports stadium, taking back a mark they achieved earlier this season.
- Philadelphia Eagles Want Revenge Against NFC North-Leading Lions After blowing a fourth quarter lead against the Lions at Lincoln Financial Field last season, the Eagles look to avoid letting another potential win slip away.
- Chip Kelly Says Foles Is The QB For 'The Next 1,000 Years' Chip Kelly spoke about how Nick Foles has taken on a “followship” role with the Eagles, how the defensive front is playing and how the Eagles need to finish better.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad Of Week 13 The Giants won for the fifth time in six games. While Eli Manning threw another interception, he had one of his best games of the season as he completed 22-of-28 passes for 235 yards with a touchdown.