Latest NFL News
- New NFL Initiative Aimed Toward Involving Women Troy Vincent, the NFL's senior vice president of player engagement, says women are the most influential person in the athlete's life cycle — from the first time a player steps on the field until retirement.
- Former Lawyer Says OJ Simpson Knew About Guns The lawyer who unsuccessfully defended O.J. Simpson against armed robbery charges testified Friday his client knew two companions had guns in a 2007 confrontation with memorabilia dealers.
- Spike Eskin: Donovan McNabb, The Gift That Keeps On Giving Though Donovan McNabb has not played for the Eagles in years, he continues to be a topic of discussion. It's ridiculous and hilarious, and thank goodness we've got it.
- Andy Reid Follows Chip Kelly's Musical Lead Andy Reid blasts music at practice now, just as Chip Kelly does with the Eagles.
- Former Penn State QB Matt McGloin Signs With Raiders Former Penn State quarterback Matt McGloin signed a three-year contract with the Oakland Raiders.
- OJ Simpson Testifies In Las Vegas O.J. Simpson, a former star athlete who once lived for the spotlight, was back on stage telling the grim story of the Las Vegas afternoon in 2007 that sent him to prison.
- Michael Vick Ranked 21st Best QB In NFL Eagles QB Michael Vick ranked 21st best in the NFL in CBS Sports list.
- Chip Kelly Busts Out The Hall And Oates On Day Two Of Eagles OTA's By Spike Eskin PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – There was a wide range of music played at Eagles practice on Monday, from AC/DC to Kanye West. It got a little bit wider on Tuesday. Though media wasn't permitted to watch practice on Tuesday, new linebacker...
- LeSean McCoy Sued For Alleged Party Bus Assault An Eagles running back is being sued by a woman using the alias "Mary Roe," who claims the football player assaulted and humiliated her on a party bus.
- OJ Simpson To Have One Hand Free During Vegas Hearing O.J. Simpson won a small victory on Tuesday, when a judge ruled he could have one hand unshackled to drink water and take notes.