Latest NFL News
- Eagles Release Cut List Rather than wait for the first NFL cuts to be announced Tuesday in order to reach the 75-man limit, Eagles’ coach Chip Kelly wanted to give some players a chance to possibly catch on with other NFL teams by releasing them on Saturday.
- Eagles Cut Alejandro Villanueva Alejandro Villanueva was a long shot to begin with, and a fan favorite to make the Eagles, but there he was walking from the NovaCare Complex Saturday morning with a trash bag in his right hand and a content look on his face.
- Kelly On Henery's Miss: 'You Have To Make A Field Goal Like That' Chip Kelly talks about the struggling Alex Henery, and the Eagles kicker position as a whole.
- Jeremy Maclin: 'My Knee Feels Fine' Jeremy Maclin says his knee is fine, after a brief scare on Thursday night.
- There Was A Lot To Like In Eagles’ Win Over Steelers The Eagles earned their first win of the preseason as they defeated the Steelers 31-21.
- Eagles Host Steelers In Third Preseason Game Matt Leon talks to Ray Didinger about tonight's Eagles vs. Steelers preseason game.
- Eagles Fans Not Among Forbes' Top 10 NFL Fan Bases A new study ranked the top-10 NFL fan bases and the Eagles were not on the list.
- 2014 Eagles Radiothon Auction Items Announced The Eagles and 94WIP have released their auction items for the 2014 Eagles radiothon, benefiting the Eagles Youth Partnership.
- Report: Steelers Blount And Bell Likely To Face Marijuana Possession Charges According to reports, Steelers LeGarette Blount and Le'Veon Bell could face marijuana possession charges.
- The Eagles And Santander Bank's $20,000 Field Goal Challenge Santander Bank is offering Eagles fans a shot at $20,000.