- Drexel Study Claims 21 Day Quarantine For Ebola Might Not Be Long Enough (39)
- Rand Paul On The Govt. Dealing With Ebola: ‘It Adds To A Litany Of Things The President Has Let Us Down On’ (19)
- Law Allowing Sports Betting In NJ Signed By Christie (9)
- 3 Pennsylvanians Reportedly Among Those Being Monitored In Ebola Probe (6)
- Phila. Firefighters’ Union Says Ebola Gear Issued By City is Inadequate (5)
- Judge OKs Cancellation Of Union Contract At Trump Taj Mahal (5)
- Eagles Enter Bye Week With NFL’s Best Record (4)
- Showers Return To The Forecast; Cloud Threat Impacts Chance To View Meteor Shower
- NOAA Winter Outlook: Delaware Valley Has Above Average Chance To See Wetter Than Average Winter
- One More Dry Day
- Lawyer For Shops At Liberty Place: If It Were Klansmen Outside African American Business, ‘They Would Last About 10 Seconds Before Police Hauled Them Away’
- A Pleasant Fall Weekend: Temperatures Tumble Saturday Into Sunday
- Zeoli: Hate Crime Laws Are Unjust; Let’s Have Victim Equality
- Blog: FREE Shredding Event This Saturday 10/18 In Springfield, PA
- The Rain And Clouds Are Clearing Out
- Doctor & Director Of Biomedical Research Lab: ‘Quarantine Is The Answer’ To Ebola
- Rand Paul On The Govt. Dealing With Ebola: ‘It Adds To A Litany Of Things The President Has Let Us Down On’
Latest Philly Station Information
Monday 8/4/14 2:00AM – 6:00AM Damon Amendolara 6:00AM – 9:00AM Tiki Barber, Brandon Tierney & Dana Jacobsen 9:00AM – 12:00PM John Feinstein 12:00PM – 3:00PM Jim Rome 3:00PM – 6:00PM Doug Gottlieb 6:00PM – 10:00PM […]
Beginning May 26th, Dr. Phil moves from 5 p.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays on CBS 3. Eyewitness News at 4, anchored by Chris May and Susan Barnett, will shift to 5 p.m.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly are proud to broadcast the 241st St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The Parade will be broadcast live, Sunday, March 13th, 12 noon to 3 p.m. on The CW Philly 57.
Heritage Action compiled all of the votes on the amendments that proposed to cut non-security spending. We excluded amendments that proposed to shift spending from one program to another or sought to block various Obama policies—whether […]
CBS 3/CW Philly anchor Ukee Washington honored with the Drum Major Award for Communications and Community Empowerment from the Philadelphia Martin Luther King, Jr. Association for Nonviolence.