- 3 Dead In Multi-Vehicle Crashes Along Schuylkill Expressway, Blue Route (18)
- Police: Most Of One-Month-Old Baby’s Face Chewed Off By Trio Of Ferrets In Delaware County (6)
- Activists Call For Investigation Into Police Involved Shooting In South Jersey (5)
- Report: 11 of 12 Patriots Balls Under-Inflated (5)
- Floyd Mayweather Needs To Accept Pacquiao Fight This Time … Or Else (4)
- Police: Store Ckerk Shot 3 Times During Robbery In Germantown (4)
- Commuters Deal With Another Round Of Winter Weather (4)
- Another Snowstorm On The Way
- More Snow Coming, Major Snowstorm for NJ?
- WEATHER: Saturday: Snow Changing To Rain
- Founder Of National Awareness Alliance: Why Was Jerame Reid Killed For Doing Exactly What The Driver Did?
- 1-2 Punch Of Messy Weather To End This Week And Begin The Next!
- Lack Of Cold Air Preventing Weekend Storm From Becoming Big Snowmaker
- One Storm Down, Another To Go!
- Can The Philadelphia Union Take Advantage Of This Hideous Sports Scene?
- Confidence Increasing On Potential Weekend Nor’easter
- Local Blogger Helps Others Eat, Look And Feel Great — Naturally
Latest Philly Station Information
Monday 8/4/14 2:00AM – 6:00AM Damon Amendolara 6:00AM – 9:00AM Tiki Barber, Brandon Tierney & Dana Jacobsen 9:00AM – 12:00PM John Feinstein 12:00PM – 3:00PM Jim Rome 3:00PM – 6:00PM Doug Gottlieb 6:00PM – 10:00PM […]
Beginning May 26th, Dr. Phil moves from 5 p.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays on CBS 3. Eyewitness News at 4, anchored by Chris May and Susan Barnett, will shift to 5 p.m.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly are proud to broadcast the 241st St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The Parade will be broadcast live, Sunday, March 13th, 12 noon to 3 p.m. on The CW Philly 57.
Heritage Action compiled all of the votes on the amendments that proposed to cut non-security spending. We excluded amendments that proposed to shift spending from one program to another or sought to block various Obama policies—whether […]
CBS 3/CW Philly anchor Ukee Washington honored with the Drum Major Award for Communications and Community Empowerment from the Philadelphia Martin Luther King, Jr. Association for Nonviolence.