- Gene Simmons: Sad Rice’s Wife Isn’t ‘Copping To Fact She Was Abused’ (16)
- PA State Police Trooper Dead In Barracks Shooting, Another Injured (15)
- Police: Baby Of Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford Dies (9)
- Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out After Brutal Attack In Center City (9)
- Man Who Worked Both Sides Of Radical Muslim Fence Describes Being A Fanatic (7)
- Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford, Baby Critical (7)
- Manhunt Continues For Gunman Who Ambushed 2 PA Troopers, Killing 1 (7)
- Sunshine Sticks Around, But The Thermometer Can’t Pick A Side
- Eagles General Manager Says Fans Are Crucial To The Team
- A Sunglasses Kind of Day
- Attkisson On Benghazi: Why Don’t We Know What The President And His Advisors Were Doing That Night?
- Blog: Free Cone Days At Rittenhouse Ben & Jerry’s
- A Few Showers, Then Staying Comfortable
- Weather: Cool, Quiet Start To The Week
- Sun Today, Showers Tomorrow, Then More Sun
- Blog: Mega Pet Adoption Event 9/13 in Feasterville
- Blog: Philly Region 8th Most Expensive For Car Insurance
Latest Philly Station Information
Monday 8/4/14 2:00AM – 6:00AM Damon Amendolara 6:00AM – 9:00AM Tiki Barber, Brandon Tierney & Dana Jacobsen 9:00AM – 12:00PM John Feinstein 12:00PM – 3:00PM Jim Rome 3:00PM – 6:00PM Doug Gottlieb 6:00PM – 10:00PM […]
Beginning May 26th, Dr. Phil moves from 5 p.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays on CBS 3. Eyewitness News at 4, anchored by Chris May and Susan Barnett, will shift to 5 p.m.
CBS 3 and The CW Philly are proud to broadcast the 241st St. Patrick’s Day Parade. The Parade will be broadcast live, Sunday, March 13th, 12 noon to 3 p.m. on The CW Philly 57.
Heritage Action compiled all of the votes on the amendments that proposed to cut non-security spending. We excluded amendments that proposed to shift spending from one program to another or sought to block various Obama policies—whether […]
CBS 3/CW Philly anchor Ukee Washington honored with the Drum Major Award for Communications and Community Empowerment from the Philadelphia Martin Luther King, Jr. Association for Nonviolence.