College Basketball News
- Newcomers Help Temple Swamp Delaware, 82-62 Temple, which led 37-21 at the half, made 14 of 38 shots from inside the 3-point circle but went 16 of 33 behind the arc.
- La Salle Loses To American, 68-66, In OT La Salle gained ground in the second half, outshooting the Eagles 15-11 in the first 13 minutes, then cut the lead to two, 56-54, on a 3-pointer by Jordan Price with 21 seconds to play.
- Drexel Loses To Buffalo, 80-70 Damion Lee scored 24 points and had five rebounds and four assists for Drexel (2-7). Rashann London scored a career-high 17 and Tavon Allen had 10.
- Drexel Looks To Get On Track At Buffalo The 2-6 Drexel Dragons look to get back on track tonight at Buffalo.
- Villanova Stomps Temple 85-62 To Remain Unbeaten #7 Villanova made easy work of the Temple Owls on at home on Sunday.
- Penn State Defeats George Washington 64-51 D.J. Newbill scored 20 points, Brandon Taylor added 17 and Penn State defeated George Washington 64-51 Sunday for its eighth straight win.