College Basketball News
- Philly U Gets Franklin Pierce In D2 NCAA Tourney 1st Round The champions of the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference, the 25-6 Rams will take on Franklin Pierce in the first round of the Division II tourney on Saturday night in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Penn Women Beat Princeton For Ivy League Title Baron scored 23 points and Sydney Stipanovich added 19 to lead Penn to an 80-64 win over rival Princeton on Tuesday night and give the Quakers the conference's automatic bid to the NCAA tournament.
- Penn Falls To Princeton, 70-65 T.J. Bray scored 18 points as Princeton won its fifth-straight game, 70-65 over Penn on Tuesday in the final Ivy League game of the season.
- All Comes Down To Penn/Princeton For Ivy Title In Women's Hoops An Ivy League champion will be crowned Tuesday night in women's basketball.
- Delaware Beats William & Mary 75-74 For CAA Title Delaware guard Devon Saddler is headed to the NCAA tournament. A few years from now, the kid just might find himself working as a basketball coach.
- Third-Ranked Wildcats Preparing For Big East Tourney Villanova is the top seed in the Big East Tournament and the third ranked team in the country, but it's business as usual on the Main Line.