Latest Tournament News
- 5 Things: UNC Bests Gonzaga In Foul-Filled Affair To Win National Championship In case you missed it, here's how UNC bested Gonzaga on Monday night in Glendale, Arizona in the national championship game.
- UNC Defeats Gonzaga 71-65 To Claim Sixth National Championship In School History Justin Jackson delivered the go-ahead three-point play and North Carolina scored the last eight points for a 71-65 win over Gonzaga.
- Sportsbook: 75 Percent Of Bets On UNC To Beat Gonzaga In Championship Game North Carolina is currently a 1.5-point favorite to get the job done, but that point and a half isn't deterring bettors.
- Keidel: Is Gonzaga-North Carolina Really A Tossup? Gonzaga and North Carolina are evenly matched, even if the Bulldogs lack the Tar Heels' NCAA Tournament pedigree.
- NCAA Championship Tale: 1 Gonzaga Vs. 1 North Carolina Gonzaga and North Carolina are set to square off in the NCAA Championship. Let's break down the matchup.
- NCAA Tournament: Experts Pick The Championship CBS Local Sports talent from across the country pick the NCAA Championship featuring Gonzaga and North Carolina. See their picks.
- North Carolina Squeaks By Oregon 77-76 To Return To Title Game The Tar Heels dominated on the offensive glass in closing out the Ducks.
- Meeks Shoots, And Rebounds, And Saves The Day For Tar Heels Kennedy Meeks capped off his career night with an offensive rebound that helped North Carolina hold off Oregon 77-76 and return to the NCAA championship game, where its title hopes got dashed at the buzzer last season.
- Gonzaga Holds Off South Carolina 77-73 To Advance To National Championship Game The Bulldogs withstood a late charge from the Gamecocks to advance to the title game.