- CBS Sports Inks Extension To Carry Army-Navy Game Through 2028 The network will remain the home of one of college football's biggest rivalries for another 10 years.
- Temple Men's Basketball Teams Up With Philabundance To Give Back The Temple Owls Men's Basketball team made 278 three pointers last season, and every time they did, Fresh Grocer donated a case of food.
- Danny Rocco Enjoying First Spring In Charge At Delaware The University of Delaware football team is more than halfway through spring workouts as they prepare for their annual spring game which is set for May 6th.
- DelVal's Kyle Wenger A Star On The Diamond Division III Delaware Valley University senior outfielder Kyle Wenger has done nothing but hit since arriving in Doylestown and it's a ride he has thoroughly enjoyed.
- Philly Hoops Legend Dawn Staley Adds National Championship To Her Résumé On Sunday night, Staley won an NCAA National Championship as the head coach of the South Carolina women's basketball team.
- Meeks Shoots, And Rebounds, And Saves The Day For Tar Heels Kennedy Meeks capped off his career night with an offensive rebound that helped North Carolina hold off Oregon 77-76 and return to the NCAA championship game, where its title hopes got dashed at the buzzer last season.