- Temple University To Cut Seven Sports, Including Baseball, Rowing (9)
- Police: Man Abducted, Shot And Robbed In Philadelphia (9)
- Local Fast Food Workers Join A National Protest Against Low Wages (5)
- Rutgers School Of Law In Camden Sanctioned, Fined By ABA (5)
- Man Dressed As Santa Struck And Killed On I-95 (4)
- One ‘Grinch’ Arrested For Stealing Christmas Decorations In South Philly (3)
- Report: New Jersey Enters Online Gambling Business At Perfect Time (3)
- Winter Unleashed This Week With Arctic Blast And Another Storm
- Weather Blog: The Storm Is Over!
- Weather Blog: Snow Continues Into Early Afternoon
- Weather Blog: Winter Storm Warning Tuesday For I-95 Corridor And Adjacent Counties
- Weather Blog: Another Round Of Snow
- Weather Blog: Icy Conditions Continue
- Weather Blog: Major Snow Storm Blankets Philadelphia Area
- Weather Blog: Wintry Weather For Sunday PM
- Weather Blog: The Lull Before The Winter Wet
- BLOG: Whistles Are Starting To Blow The Eagles’ Way
Latest Philly sports
They didn’t win it all, but the 1993 Phillies remain one of the most beloved Philadelphia sports teams ever.
Second baseman Logan Forsythe bobbled Ben Revere’s grounder in the 13th inning and then threw home wildly, leading to two unearned runs in the Philadelphia Phillies’ 7-5 win over the San Diego Padres on Wednesday night.
The Softball Carpenter Cup Classic, sponsored by the Phillies, features 16 teams of high school sophomores and juniors on the field, and college coaches measuring players’ readiness to move to the next level.