- PA State Police Trooper Dead In Barracks Shooting, Another Injured (15)
- Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out After Brutal Attack In Center City (11)
- Police: Baby Of Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford Dies (9)
- Suspects Sought In Center City Attack Of Same-Sex Couple (9)
- Cooking Marijuana Into “Hash Oil” Causing Disastrous Fires (8)
- Seasonal Flu Resource Guide (7)
- Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford, Baby Critical (7)
- Weekend Temps Will Remind Us It’s Still (Technically) Summer
- Dom Giordano’s Take On City’s Decriminalization Of Pot
- Former Top Army Official: The U.S. Should Arm The Free Syrian Army
- Blog: DE AG Hosting 3 Fall Shredding Events
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz On Obamacare: ‘Come 2017, A Republican President’ Will Repeal ‘Every Word’
- Another Nice Day!
- Sunshine Sticks Around, But The Thermometer Can’t Pick A Side
- Eagles General Manager Says Fans Are Crucial To The Team
- A Sunglasses Kind of Day
- Attkisson On Benghazi: Why Don’t We Know What The President And His Advisors Were Doing That Night?
Latest Philly SHOWS
Chris discussed President Obama’s speech laying out his plan to attack ISIL in Iraq and Syria. He talked to foreign policy analyst Ed Turzanski at 6:50, Comedian Gilbert Gottfried at 7:20, and Author James Andrew Miller at 8:20.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–09/11/2014
John Lithgow and Alfred Molina are impeccable -– understated, convincing, and empathetic –- both individually and as a screen team, delivering privileged moments galore.
Two food festivals take place on the same evening next week. Plus, a Ben & Jerry’s franchise store is opening in center city.
This followup is sweet, sensitive, wholesome, and uplifting in the same way as the original. It is also, like the original, based on true events.
By Jay Lloyd PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — In case you haven’t noticed, hotels and restaurants have been taking a page out of the airlines’ playbook and are tacking on fees for what used to be free […]
Before Irish Weekend — one of the biggest of the year in Wildwood — a popular event for boating enthusiasts will make a splash.
The KYW Philly Soccer Show talks with interim manager Jim Curtin, who has guided his team to a playoff spot.
Chris discussed the release of the new Apple iPhones and smart watch. He talked to Pam Cornworth from the Ronald McDonald House in Delaware at 6:20, LaSalle Professor William Weaver at 7:00, Author of ‘Reefer Sanity,’ Kevin Sabet at 7:20, Philadelphia Magazine’s Tom McGrath at 8:00, and Phillies Manager Ryne Sandberg at 8:20.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–09/10/2014
Twelve-year-old Jabriel is something of a chess prodigy.
Chris discussed New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s decision to allow sports gambling in the state and the latest video released of NFL player Ray Rice knocking out his fiancee in an Atlantic City elevator. He also talked with Zac Macmath of the Philadelphia Union at 8:35.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–09/09/2014
Chris discusses President Obama’s admission on the optics of playing golf, the Eagles comeback win yesterday, and the controversial email that is forcing the Atlanta Hawks owner to sell. He talked to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup at 7:00, Dean Henry from LaSalle University at 7:20, CBS 3’s Beasley Reece at 8:00, and Author and Political Analyst George Will at 8:20.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–09/08/2014
If you’re looking for something fabulous to wear to this fall, you won’t have to go very far to find it. Phashion Phest, the Philadelphia area’s largest showcase of fashion and beauty is back again, offering the season’s newest and hottest trends.
The Philadelphia Opera Collective is producing a Frankenstein-based opera at the Franklin Inn Club, on Camac Street, in conjunction with the Philadelphia Fringe Festival.
Here’s a peek at the mainstream movie lineup coming our way over the next two months.