- NJ Family’s Dog Summoned For Jury Duty? (10)
- Expert Says Facebook Move To Separate Messenger App Is Part Of Business Strategy (8)
- Mayor Nutter Joins Coalition Of Anti-Gun Groups (4)
- Can Potential Employer Require Personality Test? (3)
- Health Care Reform Unfinished, Part 1: Hospitals Take A Hit (3)
- Serial DUI Offender Pleads Guilty In Death Of Chester County Man, Victim’s Family Speaks Out (3)
- Movie Review: ‘Heaven Is For Real’ (3)
- No More Tantrums
- Granddaughter Of ‘Wild Bill’ Guarnere: ‘Rather Than Mourning His Loss, We’re Going To Be Celebrating His Life’
- Closed Chocolate Factory Owner: I Expect My Day In Court
- Gradual Warmup Means Quiet Weather
- Temperatures To Plunge Again As Another Freeze Warning Goes into Effect
- Temperatures Remain Chilly Over Next Couple Of Days
- Dom Giordano Talks With Former Shamong School Board President About Her Ethics Complaint Against Current Member
- In Honor Of 50th Anniversary, Wawa Giving Away Free Coffee
- Wintry Chill Replaces Summery Warmth
- A Wintry Wake-Up Call
Latest Philly SHOWS
13-year-old Jahmeal is glued to his iPhone. When he’s not on his phone, he’s in the kitchen, cooking and baking.
Chris discusses University of Connecticut basketball player Shabazz Napier’s assertion that athletes often go to bed hungry and Allyson Schwartz kicking off her ad campaign for Governor. He talks to Matthew Continetti from the Washington Free Beacon and filmmaker Phelim McAleer.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–04/08/2014
Chris debates the Phillies moving their home opener, a drone crashing at a Pennsylvania school, and the latest news surrounding the Affordable Care Act. He talks to Phillies Manager Ryne Sandberg and Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–04/07/2014
Wine can be paired with many things, including desserts. That’s one of the lessons you can learn at Penns Woods Winery in Chadds Ford, Delaware County most weekends in April during their Wine & Cupcake Pairings event.
6:00 David Letterman announced he will retire next year on the last night’s Late Show. 6:21 The Co-Founder of Mozilla resigned yesterday after it was revealed he donated to a group supporting Proposition 8 in […]
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–04/04/2014
Chris analyzes the shooting at Ft. Hood yesterday, Sarah Palin’s performance on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, and DeSean Jackson’s introduction with the Washington Redskins. He also talks with Senator Pat Toomey and Michael Reagan.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–04/03/2014
It plays like conjured movie-movie behavior that couldn’t possibly happen in real life. Even though it did.
Think of him as an analog operative in a digital universe, an old-fashioned superhero in a new-fashioned world, a square peg in a roundup of the usual suspects.
KYW’s Hadas Kuznits reports on two new restaurants opening and a fundraiser taking place, all in center city Philadelphia.
Adjacent to the second busiest train station in the country, The Porch at 30th Street is viewed as one of the most creative and animated public spaces in Philadelphia. It offers everything from great food to a plethora of free entertainment.
Another 1-1 draw after a late goal, and the Philadelphia Union drops two points to a ten-man Montreal Impact.
Chris reviews last night’s discussion with Jim Demint at the National Constitution Center, the announcement that 7 million people have enrolled at healthcare.gov, and DeSean Jackson’s signing with the Washington Redskins. He also talks to Tom McGrath from Philadelphia Magazine.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–04/02/2014
A diehard Eagles and Sixers fan, Tayron catches up on all the scores using his specialized laptop, which he operates using his voice.