- Sam Bradford Survives ‘Cheap Shot’ In Solid Debut (5)
- DA: White House Fence Jumper Killed After Attacking Sheriff’s Deputy With Knife (5)
- Former Sixers Great Darryl Dawkins Dead At 58 (4)
- NFL Head Of Officiating: Suggs’ Hit On Bradford ‘Not A Foul’ (3)
- Eagles Vs. Packers: What To Look For (2)
- Knee-Jerk Reactions: Ravens vs. Eagles (2)
- Bradford, Murray Look Sharp In Eagles’ 40-17 Win Over Ravens (2)
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
- WEATHER: Top 10 Weather Day
- Blog: Dunkin’ Donuts Partners With Red Cross
- Blog: Cheaper For Young Adults To Stay On Parents’ Car Insurance
- Weather Blog: Perseid Meteor Shower Peaks This Week
- Weather: Rain Threat Returns To Delaware Valley
Latest Philly SHOWS
Chris discussed Stevie Wonder’s surprise free concert at Dilworth Plaza, Congressman Chaka Fattah’s call for a review of his prosecutors, and Philadelphia’s ‘day of kindness.’
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/18/2015
From beginning to end, The End of the Tour is riveting.
Chris discusses Hillary Clinton’s appearance in Iowa and new Snapchat, Joe Biden’s future presidential plans, the return of Tim Tebow and the Eagles preseason game. At 7pm, Chris spoke to Colin Hanna and Michael Bronstein for Monday Morning Matchup.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/17/2015
Director F. Gary Gray’s “gangsta rap” biodrama earned an estimated $56-million on its debut weekend, giving it a runaway first-place finish.
Rich discussed a new Pope Francis inspired beer, the U.S. Embassy in Cuba and mosquito prevention methods. He also spoke to Christine Flowers about her latest column on Kathleen Kane.
Jeff Bolton filled in for Chris and discussed Mayor Michael Nutter’s expanded plans for next month’s Papal visit, Governor Tom Wolf calling on Attorney General Kathleen Kane to resign, and NBC canceling a mayoral debate because of Jim Kenney’s demands. He talked with Economist Chris Butler on Finance Friday about the government’s record tax collections at 7:00 and Phillies Announcer Scott Franzke about Chase Utley’s future with the team at 8:00.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/14/2015
Rich discussed the Hillary Clinton email server, the EPA spill, and the Pope’s visit to Philadelphia. He also discussed Van Halen, Rand Paul’s impression of Donald Trump and more. Rich spoke with Dr. Mazz during the Ask the Doctor segment. He also spoke with Gov. Ed Rendell about political topics in the news.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/13/2015
Sprawling and perhaps overstuffed but energetic and insightful, the biographical melodrama “Straight Outta Compton” addresses rap’s bad rap in a powerfully resonant way.
Jeff Bolton sat in for Chris Stigall and discussed Attorney General Kathleen Kane’s reaction to the charges against her, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton turning over her email server, and a woman faking Cancer to collect donations. He talked with John Hayward from Breitbart at 6:20 and La Salle University’s Dean Henry at 7:20 about Hillary Clinton’s emails.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/13/2015
Summer getaways capped off with a water view at a lively deck bar leave indelible memories.
Tranquillo Barnetta’s one of the newest members of the Philadelphia Union and he’s the guest this week on the KYW Philly Soccer Show.
13-year-old Michael says he appreciates hard work in the face of adversity.
Rich discussed chewing tobacco bans, Donald Trump flip flopping on Planned Parenthood and why the POW flag is under attack. He also discussed Hillary Clinton’s plan for free college, Columbia House music and Megyn Kelly’s response to Donald Trump.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/11/2015
Rich discussed Roger Stone’s removal, Erick Eriksons’ RedState Gathering, and the latest details surrounding the Pope’s visit. He also spoke with Dr. Henry Willis regarding the Pope’s visit to Philly. Rich also discussed neighbors upset over BBQ fumes, Ben Carson’s opinion about Trump, and teens working less summer jobs.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/10/2015