- Investigation Continues After Homeowner Opens Fire On Alleged Thief In Frankford (6)
- City Releases Taney Dragons Parade Details (6)
- Cops: Intoxicated Man Let Nephew, 8, Steer Moving Car In Upper Darby (6)
- Taney’s Run Comes To An End As They Lose 6-5 (4)
- Union Score Twice Late To Win 4-2 Over Quakes (4)
- Trial Opens For Phila. Woman Accused Of Kidnapping, Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirl (4)
- One In Seven Americans Suffers From Sleep Drunkenness (4)
- Warm Wednesday: Heat & Humidity Remind Us It’s Still August
- Dom Giordano: Military Equipment For Police Departments
- Late August Warm-Up Continues
- Above Average Temperatures Return This Week
- Sunny Stretch, Warming Up
- WEATHER BLOG: Viewer Put In Time Out
- The Sunshine Returns
- Great Weather Payback Coming
- Blog: Sprint Offers New $60 Unlimited Plan
- WI Congressman And Former VP Candidate Paul Ryan Speaks About New Book On 1210 WPHT
Latest Philly SHOWS
Chris reviews President Obama’s statements on the unrest in Ferguson, Missouri and Philadelphia’s quest to lure the 2016 Democratic National Convention. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday at 7:00 and CBS 3’s Beasley Reece at 8:00.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/15/2014
The Giver is essentially plowing the same fields and hunting the same game as The Hunger Games, Divergent, and Pleasantville, but without the same clarity, urgency, or emotionality.
The Expendables 3 is once again about as expendable and disposable as movies get.
Chris discusses Philadelphia pitch to host the next Democratic National Convention, the protests against police in Ferguson, MO, and he hosts the first edition of Stigall on the Mall. He also talks to Comedian Kevin Nealon at 7:00.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/14/2014
Philadelphia’s third annual “Diner En Blanc,” a first-ever food truck event in Franklin Square, and more eating choices at Sugarhouse Casino are on the menu for this week’s “What’s Cooking,”
The height of the summertime getaway season is here, so it’s time to revisit a valuable Internet resource created to help travelers stay safe.
If he could, fourteen-year-old Ryan would like to play football all day long.
‘Calvary’ is a dark, Ireland-set drama, a tale with gallows-humor trimmings that examines the difficulty of holding onto one’s faith, set against the backdrop of the scenic Irish coast.
Company founder and artistic director Kun-Yang Lin started the group in New York, but moved it to Philadelphia after falling in love with the city.
Hear Philly: The Shore Thing – Mardi Gras AC, Armed Forces Salute and The Largest East Coast Air Show
A few days after Blake Shelton performs a free concert on the Atlantic City beach, Jeff Guaracino with the Atlantic City Alliance says another big name in the music industry will do the same to kick off August.
Chris discusses the Daily News publishing a front page story about 6 ABC Weatherman Adam Joseph adopting a baby and a New Jersey Cop resigning after criticizing President Obama on a video. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday at 7:00, former Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel at 7:20, and CBS 3’s Beasley Reece at 8:00
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/08/2014
Chris reviews last night’s Police Athletic League charity game, Eric Holder’s statement claiming to be an activist, and James Carville’s op-ed predicting Democrats will lose the Senate in November.
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT–08/07/2014
KYW’s Hadas Kuznits reports on a new restaurant in center city that’s proud of its hummus, a smartphone app to make your shopping trips easier, and the next “Night Market” street fair, in West Philly.
This weekend, the pirates of the Chesapeake will be swarming ashore at the nearby port of Rock Hall, Maryland.