Montco Judge Quickly Airs Documents From Grand Jury Probe of Kathleen Kane In a brief motions hearing this morning, Kane's lawyer asked that the grand jury materials be released. But the judge's compliance and speed in doing so was surprising. Debate Over Raising Pennsylvania’s Minimum Wage Continues In State Capitol Supporters of an increase in the minimum wage to $10.10 an hour held an event at the state Capitol at which time they released a study on the impact it would have on Pennsylvania.
Former Rendell Spokesman Takes On Same Role With Kane Mike Folmer: Pennsylvania’s Unlikely Champion Of Medical Marijuana Consumer Advocate: Comcast Faced Troublesome Disclosures If It Had Pressed Merger Deal Pa. Lawmaker Urging Passage of Bill Giving Crime Victims Right To Watch Their Court Case Defense Attorney Outraged at Trial Postponement For 10 Charged in Philadelphia Police Protest Councilman Backs Tens of Millions in Tax Breaks For Gallery Owners New Bill Would Expand Disclosure Requirements on ‘Dark Money’ Ads in Philadelphia Races
Gary R’nel: The President’s Bizarre Delusion It is ordained that the President of the United States shall provide comfort to citizens affected by calamitous events. Medal Of Honor Recipients At Andy’s Diner In Conshohocken I often get to interview and sometimes meet some of the biggest names in the country in the fields of politics, pop culture and sports. These people pale in comparison to the guests I’m bringing to Andy’s Diner in Conshy on 4/14 at 9:30.
Senator Menendez: Restore Our Faith How Indiana’s Controversial Law Will Be Decided Zeoli: Conservatives, States Rights And Pot (Or How I Stopped Working And Learned To Love The Bong) Stigall: Ted Cruz And Other Candidates Need To Be Able To Laugh At Themselves In Order To Win People Over Dom Giordano: Why Ted Cruz Is Trailing The Reverend Al: The Consummate Opportunist The Key To 2016
Latest Politics From CBS News
- What do gay Americans really think about same-sex marriage?
- Ben Carson weighs in on Baltimore unrest
- Senate begins debate on Congress' role in Iran deal
- Amid Baltimore tensions, O'Malley cancels trip abroad
- Supreme Court could set national same-sex marriage standard
- A state dinner orchestrated with military precision
- Gay Americans share different, at times surprising, views on marriage
- First lady's office unveils new state china ahead of Japan state dinner
- Rand Paul asked whether he's an isolationist by Orthodox Jews
- Same-sex marriage arguments to be heard at Supreme Court Tuesday
- Iran nuclear talks hit New York amid Senate debate
- Baltimore under siege
- Loretta Lynch sworn in as new U.S. attorney general
- Martin O'Malley's mother on joining her son's possible 2016 campaign: "No way"
- Rand Paul defends Obama, drone strikes
CBS News Political Hotsheet
- Justin Timberlake says second "20/20" album on the way
- Justin Timberlake planning "20/20" volume 2?
- Watch: Gary Carter's Hall of Fame speech
- Watch: White Sox manager grants sick girl's wish
- Twins' Ben Revere makes unbelievable catch
- George W. Bush dodges foul ball at Rangers game
- Juarez, Mexico - Murder Capital of the World