- Ted Cruz Leads Presidential Pack in Use of Social Media To Announce Candidacy (19)
- Gunman Shot Dead Inside West Philadelphia Barbershop (11)
- Villanova Crying Piccolo Girl On 94WIP: ‘I Think It’s Funny’ (4)
- Philly’s Top Cop Says City Will Follow New Federal Recommendations on Deadly Force (4)
- Computer System Network For Swedesboro-Woolwich School District Hacked (4)
- 2nd Suspect In Overbrook Murder Turns Himself In To Police (3)
- Barwin: Plan To Finish Career In Philly, ‘We’ve Improved’ From Last Year (3)
- WEATHER: Thermometer Change Is A Sign Of Things To Come For The Weekend
- Steve Forbes: Donald Trump Is A Friend, And He Is Serious About Potential Presidential Run
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms Today, Followed By Temp Drop And Possible Flurries
- Stigall: Ted Cruz And Other Candidates Need To Be Able To Laugh At Themselves In Order To Win People Over
- Warm Front Brings Scattered Showers Along With It
- Blog: Wegmans Hiring For Concordville/Glen Mills Location
- It’s Severe Weather Awareness Week In Pennsylvania
- Pa. Sen. Hughes On Automatic Registration Bill: We Are Reducing Barriers To The Ballot
- Another Day Of Below Average Temps Before A Brief Warm-up
- Weather: Cold Pattern Continues
Latest Philly politics
Stigall: Ted Cruz And Other Candidates Need To Be Able To Laugh At Themselves In Order To Win People Over
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT morning host Chris Stigall expounded upon his theory that many presidential candidates do not become relatable until after they are no longer running, and he feels that something needs to be done about this earlier in the election.
Pennsylvania State Sen. Vincent Hughes (D-7th) talked about Senate Bill #806, which would automatically register somebody to vote whenever they have any interaction with state government, such as gaming and driver’s license applications.
Penn State University professor Karen Bettez Halnon was arrested earlier this week after smoking and going on a rant while on an American Airlines flight from Nicaragua to Miami.
Legal analyst for the Fox News Channel, Jeanine Pirro, spoke with Talk Radio 1210 WPHT midday host Dom Giordano about Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.
Author Ed Klein told Talk Radio 1210 that he stands by his story, and that he feels that this is just the first scandal to come out of Valerie Jarrett’s investigations into the former Secretary of State.
- Sen. Scarnati Speaks Out Against Ayers Appearance At Penn State 03/16/2015
- Political Consultant: Hillary Clinton Controversy Won’t Determine Who The 2016 Democratic Candidate Is 03/12/2015
- NJ Court: Judges Taking Over Housing Enforcement 03/10/2015
- Pa. State House Appropriations Committee Kicks Off Weeks Of Hearings On Gov. Wolf’s Budget Proposal 03/09/2015
- Tufts Professor: I Just Want Kids To Vote Before Age 18 And Before They Leave School 03/09/2015
- La Salle Professor: Netanyahu’s Speech Involved ‘Threat Inflation,’ Failed To Mention That Israel Has Nuclear Weapons That Could ‘Utterly Destroy’ Iran 03/04/2015
- Veterans Affairs Secretary Visits Wilmington VA Medical Center 03/02/2015
- Attorney Alan Dershowitz: Iran Is A Greater Threat Than ISIS 02/27/2015
- Senator Jim DeMint Speaks Out Against Net Neutrality 02/27/2015