Political Blog Progressive
- Gene Simmons: Sad Rice’s Wife Isn’t ‘Copping To Fact She Was Abused’ (16)
- PA State Police Trooper Dead In Barracks Shooting, Another Injured (15)
- Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out After Brutal Attack In Center City (11)
- Police: Baby Of Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford Dies (9)
- Cooking Marijuana Into “Hash Oil” Causing Disastrous Fires (8)
- Man Who Worked Both Sides Of Radical Muslim Fence Describes Being A Fanatic (7)
- Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford, Baby Critical (7)
- Former Top Army Official: The U.S. Should Arm The Free Syrian Army
- Blog: DE AG Hosting 3 Fall Shredding Events
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz On Obamacare: ‘Come 2017, A Republican President’ Will Repeal ‘Every Word’
- Another Nice Day!
- Sunshine Sticks Around, But The Thermometer Can’t Pick A Side
- Eagles General Manager Says Fans Are Crucial To The Team
- A Sunglasses Kind of Day
- Attkisson On Benghazi: Why Don’t We Know What The President And His Advisors Were Doing That Night?
- Blog: Free Cone Days At Rittenhouse Ben & Jerry’s
- A Few Showers, Then Staying Comfortable
Latest Philly Political Blog Progressive
Rove has managed to spin himself a personal fortune in national politics. His reputation, however, does not match his accomplishments.
After two years and more than two billion dollars spent, President Obama was returned to Washington with a clear mandate on the economy and the direction of the country.
While Mitt Romney talks about binders full of women, Democrats have ballots full of women.
From Florida and Ohio early vote disasters with long lines to power outages in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York there are doubts that some people will have the opportunity to participate in this election.
As the campaign draws to a close it has become very apparent that Obama will return to the White House and that Harry Reid will lead a Democratic Senate.
Governor Christie went out of his way to praise the work that the President and his administration are doing, something that he got a lot of credit for…outside of the right-wing blogosphere.
Romney was asked at a presidential debate whether FEMA should be shut down in light of the deficit. Romney replied that FEMA should “absolutely” be shut down. He was asked specifically if that included disaster relief. He replied that it was “immoral” to provide such relief in the face of “larger debts”, emphasizing that “it makes no sense at all” to have such programs.
Auto manufacturing is back in America – especially in Michigan, Ohio and Pennsylvania because President Obama made the politically risky decision to bailout the auto industry after bailing out the banks. It was a decision that worked. Obama was right, Romney was wrong. So Romney is now in full lying mode. He is trying to retroactively re-write the wrongs in his writings.
The 2012 presidential campaign between President Obama and Mitt Romney will be book-ended by hurricanes.
We are currently seeing two very different approaches to the post-debate push from the two Presidential campaigns – Obama has a much stronger opening to the two week push.
Once again, a Republican politician has said something extreme about rape. Extreme and extremely stupid.
What was most clear tonight, though, is that Mitt Romney has no idea how the world works and the Office of the President is no place for on the job training.
It is unprecedented for a presidential candidate to have as many conflicts when it comes to foreign business ties as Mitt Romney.
Romney is lucky that people grabbed on to the “binders full of women” comment because his comment about giving his female Chief of Staff flex time so she could go home and cook dinner was mostly over looked.