Political Blog Progressive
- New Jersey Man Accused Of Shooting Down Neighbor’s Remote Control Drone (18)
- Poll Shows Little Movement For Corbett In Pa. Governor Race (11)
- Police ID Pa. State Trooper Killed In Accidental Shooting At Montgomery County Gun Range (9)
- Worker Dies After Being Pinned Under Golf Cart At Philadelphia Zoo (7)
- Suspects Charged In Attack On Gay Couple Post Bail, Released (4)
- Jimmy John’s Says Customers’ Card Data Stolen (4)
- Bullet Grazes Head Of 5-Day-Old Infant Inside Pennsylvania Home (4)
- Cloudy And Cooler Today
- Sen. Wagner On Republican Majority Leader Pileggi: ‘He Is Not Capable Of Leading The Party’
- Mumia-Abu Jamal To Issue Commencement Address At Vermont College
- Dick Morris: ‘Obama Is After Permanent Power, A Dictatorship For The Liberal Democratic Party’
- A Mixed Midweek
- BBB Warning Schools About Fake Invoice Scam
- Chances For Showers, Highs In The 70s All Week
- Clouds Return, Warmth Sticks Around
- WEATHER BLOG: Too Nice To Stay Inside
- Get Outside This Weekend — It Should Be Gorgeous
Latest Philly Political Blog Progressive
Congress refused to vote for relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The first Republican President famously said “a house divided against itself cannot stand.” The same holds true for the Republican Party today.
At midnight, not only did the ball drop in Times Square, ushering in a New Year, but Congress dropped the ball on delivering the country meaningful deficit reduction.
If Congress manages to pass a feeble, last minute, deal on taxes it will be a deal that is long overdue. All of this could have been avoided.
Members of the House of Representatives bolted town on Thursday after rejecting a plan advanced by House Speaker John Boehner.
More than a month after the election, things continue to get worse for the GOP brand. The lead Republican spokesperson during the fiscal cliff negotiations, House Speaker John Boehner, has a 34 percent approval rating. President Obama has a 54 percent approval rating.
- Opinion: Gun Reform 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Walmart Bribery And Mexico 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Guns 12/18/2012
- Opinion: Michigan’s Brain Dead GOP 12/12/2012
- Opinion: Amazing ‘Stupid Things’ 12/11/2012
- Opinion: History On The Senate Floor 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Recovery 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Obamacare Savings 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Shame Of The Senate 12/10/2012