Political Blog Progressive
- Police Investigate Funeral Home In West Philadelphia (8)
- Former Sixers Great Darryl Dawkins Dead At 58 (4)
- Eagles’ Starters Shine In 39-26 Win Over Packers (3)
- Wrestling Legend Charged With Third Degree Murder In Girlfriend’s 1983 Death (3)
- 4 Dead In Jersey Shore House Fire That May Be Murder-Suicide (3)
- Eagles Vs. Packers: What To Look For (2)
- Aaron Rodgers Could See Limited Action, If Any, Vs. Eagles (2)
- WEATHER: Final Day Of 5th Heat Wave Of The Summer
- Hot And Steamy Weather Continues!
- Steamy September Start
- Blog: Starkist Settlement $25 In Cash Or $50 In Coupons
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
- WEATHER: Top 10 Weather Day
Latest Philly Political Blog Progressive
Congress refused to vote for relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The first Republican President famously said “a house divided against itself cannot stand.” The same holds true for the Republican Party today.
At midnight, not only did the ball drop in Times Square, ushering in a New Year, but Congress dropped the ball on delivering the country meaningful deficit reduction.
If Congress manages to pass a feeble, last minute, deal on taxes it will be a deal that is long overdue. All of this could have been avoided.
Members of the House of Representatives bolted town on Thursday after rejecting a plan advanced by House Speaker John Boehner.
More than a month after the election, things continue to get worse for the GOP brand. The lead Republican spokesperson during the fiscal cliff negotiations, House Speaker John Boehner, has a 34 percent approval rating. President Obama has a 54 percent approval rating.
- Opinion: Gun Reform 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Walmart Bribery And Mexico 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Guns 12/18/2012
- Opinion: Michigan’s Brain Dead GOP 12/12/2012
- Opinion: Amazing ‘Stupid Things’ 12/11/2012
- Opinion: History On The Senate Floor 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Recovery 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Obamacare Savings 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Shame Of The Senate 12/10/2012