Political Blog Progressive
- Author Ronald Kessler On Bill Clinton: ‘He Has A Blonde, Busty Mistress’ (42)
- Church Group To Stay At Philadelphia Zoo During Papal Visit (18)
- Brandon Graham: Tebow Will Make Team, ‘Play A Lot’ (14)
- Boy Becomes First Child In The World To Receive Double Hand Transplant (7)
- Post Trade, Boykin Suggests Chip Kelly Uncomfortable Around Black Players (4)
- Reports: Cole Hamels Headed To Texas (4)
- 5 Prospects Involved In Reported Hamels Deal (4)
- Weather: Heat Wave Continues
- Weather Blog: Blue Moon Rises Tonight
- Weather: Sunny And Less Humid To Wrap Up July
- Blue Moon To Appear Friday
- Weather: Another Sticky Day Before Brief Break
- Blog: Corner Bakery Gives Away Free Cheesecake For Nat’l Cheesecake Day
- Excessive Heat Warning For Philadelphia And Suburbs
- Weather Blog: Strengthening El Nino…
- Hot Stretch Of Weather For Philadelphia Begins Today
- Weather: A Soggy Start To The Week
Latest Philly Political Blog Progressive
Congress refused to vote for relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The first Republican President famously said “a house divided against itself cannot stand.” The same holds true for the Republican Party today.
At midnight, not only did the ball drop in Times Square, ushering in a New Year, but Congress dropped the ball on delivering the country meaningful deficit reduction.
If Congress manages to pass a feeble, last minute, deal on taxes it will be a deal that is long overdue. All of this could have been avoided.
Members of the House of Representatives bolted town on Thursday after rejecting a plan advanced by House Speaker John Boehner.
More than a month after the election, things continue to get worse for the GOP brand. The lead Republican spokesperson during the fiscal cliff negotiations, House Speaker John Boehner, has a 34 percent approval rating. President Obama has a 54 percent approval rating.
- Opinion: Gun Reform 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Walmart Bribery And Mexico 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Guns 12/18/2012
- Opinion: Michigan’s Brain Dead GOP 12/12/2012
- Opinion: Amazing ‘Stupid Things’ 12/11/2012
- Opinion: History On The Senate Floor 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Recovery 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Obamacare Savings 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Shame Of The Senate 12/10/2012