Political Blog Progressive
- Sources: Eagles To Sign QB Tim Tebow (12)
- Corey Seidman Wins The 94WIP Great Baseball Debate (6)
- In Atlantic City, Resorts Opens Online Casino and Internet Gaming Lounge (5)
- Study: High School Smoking Fell As E-Cigarette Use Boomed (4)
- McDonald’s Trying Out Interesting Marketing Ploy In Philadelphia Area (3)
- Report: Nearly A Quarter Of All Teens Go Online “Almost Constantly” (3)
- Analysis: Hillary Clinton ‘The Most Qualified Candidate We Have Ever Had’ (3)
- Tornado Watch In Effect For Majority Of Region Until 10 PM
- La Salle Professor: People Procrastinate To Stay Safe, Avoid Making Mistakes
- Weather Blog: Sogging Up
- Economist Chris Butler: Saving For Retirement Comes Down To Readjusting Your Priorities
- Warmest Day Of 2015 Expected This Weekend
- R’nel: Hillary Has The Media Mesmerized
- Zeoli: Christie’s Crack Down On States Rights
- Another Day Of Pleasant Weather
- Weather: Get Out And Enjoy This Spring Day!
- Weather: A Soggy, Dreary Tuesday
Latest Philly Political Blog Progressive
Congress refused to vote for relief for the victims of Hurricane Sandy. The first Republican President famously said “a house divided against itself cannot stand.” The same holds true for the Republican Party today.
At midnight, not only did the ball drop in Times Square, ushering in a New Year, but Congress dropped the ball on delivering the country meaningful deficit reduction.
If Congress manages to pass a feeble, last minute, deal on taxes it will be a deal that is long overdue. All of this could have been avoided.
Members of the House of Representatives bolted town on Thursday after rejecting a plan advanced by House Speaker John Boehner.
More than a month after the election, things continue to get worse for the GOP brand. The lead Republican spokesperson during the fiscal cliff negotiations, House Speaker John Boehner, has a 34 percent approval rating. President Obama has a 54 percent approval rating.
- Opinion: Gun Reform 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Walmart Bribery And Mexico 12/19/2012
- Opinion: Guns 12/18/2012
- Opinion: Michigan’s Brain Dead GOP 12/12/2012
- Opinion: Amazing ‘Stupid Things’ 12/11/2012
- Opinion: History On The Senate Floor 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Recovery 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Obamacare Savings 12/10/2012
- Opinion: Shame Of The Senate 12/10/2012