Political Blog Conservative
- Ex-Montgomery County DA Stands By Decision Not To File Criminal Charges Against Bill Cosby In 2005 Case (37)
- Alleged Bill Cosby Rape Victim: ‘There’s Some Kind Of Missing Part In His Conscience’ (26)
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’ (23)
- Pope Francis Announces Visit To Philadelphia For World Meeting Of Families (12)
- Packers Make A Point In Pounding Eagles 53-20 (8)
- Camden Social Worker In Critical Condition After Being Stabbed 21 Times By Client (7)
- Papal Visit Marks Exciting Time For Many Local Parishes (6)
- Montgomery Co. DA On 2005 Allegations Against Cosby: Even If Everything The Victim Said Was True, There Still Wasn’t Enough To Go With
- From Shivering To…Spring???
- Weather: A Return To Normal?
- Alleged Bill Cosby Rape Victim: ‘There’s Some Kind Of Missing Part In His Conscience’
- Cold Continues, Now Record-Breaking
- Local Blogger Inspires Others To Step Outside Their Comfort Zones And ‘Get Gutsy’
- Record-Challenging Cold Expected As Temperatures Drop
- Cold, Cold, And More Cold This Week
- Philly Jesus On Disorderly Conduct Arrest: ‘Haters Gonna Hate’
- Arctic Blast On The Way
Latest Philly Political Blog Conservative
When the storm and its headlines have passed, however, the questions about the Benghazi tragedy should continue full force as November 6 continues to near. During the much-needed questioning and impending investigation, it would be grand if President Obama would remain presidential throughout the process.
By now it’s obvious that Obama and his administration did not handle the situation correctly. Rather than taking a presidential stance during the horrendous incident, Obama kept his mind and actions on his 2012 reelection campaign and tried to alter the obvious reasons for the deadly attack.
Yes, it’s great that all turned out well for the auto workers, but it is absolutely horrendous to know that the American taxpayers via President Obama’s actions could have been left standing for billions of dollars – and still might.
Now, this early voting trend that is sweeping the country is getting as ridiculous as being gifted for Christmas or one’s birthday 35 days in advance. There is much “shifty” benefit for the Democrats since they’re pushing for it.
President Obama doesn’t want to have to answer the “difficult” questions on the economy, jobs, the turmoil related to America in the Middle East, and more so he avoids solid news programs to go on popular fluff shows to get softball questions.
Both political parties – Republicans and Democrats – are known for getting carelessly carried away with name calling when stakes and tensions are high in the political arena. Regardless, there is no excuse for the type of name-calling that has surfaced over the past week.
As the final days of the presidential campaign of 2012 wind down, there is ongoing concern about what President Barack Obama’s law for requiring businesses to provide health care for its employees will do to small business owners.
With one generous offer, Trump has reminded the public that Obama still – after one term in office as our president – has hidden secrets which he continues to hide and refuses to reveal.
Hillary Clinton is a glowing example of the heights women are reaching in the United States in recent times. She contradicts the notion thrust forth by President Obama and his political party that there is an alleged-“War on Women”.
While Trump may have an “October surprise” that will destroy President Obama’s reelection campaign for the White House, I don’t think it’s going to be much more than seeing Trump get the headlines for part of the day, again.
Romney won this debate in more ways than one – most impressively due to his dignified style.
President Barack Obama epitomizes the need for a one-term limit for presidents of the United States.
During the current election campaign, for the first time in American history, President Barack Obama and the “left” have made success in America to be negative.
Opinion: With Economics Intertwined With Foreign Affairs Romney Will Win The Final Presidential Debate
Romney’s ideas – if presented fresh and enthusiastically hopeful for America’s future – can be the final bump he needs to win this election.