Political Blog Conservative
- Two Suspects In Custody After Police Standoff At Bucks County Gun Shop (10)
- Amber Alert Issued For 3-Year-Old Delaware Girl Taken By Father (8)
- Federal Officials Send Bad Information To Some Who Got Health Insurance With Tax Credits (7)
- WEATHER: Snowy Saturday Night (6)
- Tanker Truck Overturns, Bursts Into Flames In Camden County (6)
- Official: Eagles Release Todd Herremans (5)
- Rumors: Eagles Front-Runners For Byron Maxwell (4)
- No Quit In Weekend Winter Weather
- Blog: Best & Worst Things To Buy At Home Centers
- Attorney Alan Dershowitz: Iran Is A Greater Threat Than ISIS
- Senator Jim DeMint Speaks Out Against Net Neutrality
- Conservative Author: Shifting More Power To States Would Alleviate Political Disputes
- Filmmaker Who Released Sharpton Video: ‘If I Have One Message To People, It’s That We Have To Break News’
- Congressman Gohmert On Homeland Security And Immigration: Republicans Are ‘Just Trying To Stand Up For The Constitution’
- Snow Gives Way To Clouds, Continued Cold
- Light Snow Thursday Morning
- Penn State Grad Who Tweeted About Thon At Olbermann: I Thought I Could Let Him Know About The Good At Penn State
Latest Philly Political Blog Conservative
Consider the economy, the job market, the recent horrendous occurrences in the Middle East before voting for a person because of his race, his social-issue promises, or any other rather selfish reasons.
When the storm and its headlines have passed, however, the questions about the Benghazi tragedy should continue full force as November 6 continues to near. During the much-needed questioning and impending investigation, it would be grand if President Obama would remain presidential throughout the process.
By now it’s obvious that Obama and his administration did not handle the situation correctly. Rather than taking a presidential stance during the horrendous incident, Obama kept his mind and actions on his 2012 reelection campaign and tried to alter the obvious reasons for the deadly attack.
Yes, it’s great that all turned out well for the auto workers, but it is absolutely horrendous to know that the American taxpayers via President Obama’s actions could have been left standing for billions of dollars – and still might.
Now, this early voting trend that is sweeping the country is getting as ridiculous as being gifted for Christmas or one’s birthday 35 days in advance. There is much “shifty” benefit for the Democrats since they’re pushing for it.
President Obama doesn’t want to have to answer the “difficult” questions on the economy, jobs, the turmoil related to America in the Middle East, and more so he avoids solid news programs to go on popular fluff shows to get softball questions.
Both political parties – Republicans and Democrats – are known for getting carelessly carried away with name calling when stakes and tensions are high in the political arena. Regardless, there is no excuse for the type of name-calling that has surfaced over the past week.
As the final days of the presidential campaign of 2012 wind down, there is ongoing concern about what President Barack Obama’s law for requiring businesses to provide health care for its employees will do to small business owners.
With one generous offer, Trump has reminded the public that Obama still – after one term in office as our president – has hidden secrets which he continues to hide and refuses to reveal.
Hillary Clinton is a glowing example of the heights women are reaching in the United States in recent times. She contradicts the notion thrust forth by President Obama and his political party that there is an alleged-“War on Women”.
While Trump may have an “October surprise” that will destroy President Obama’s reelection campaign for the White House, I don’t think it’s going to be much more than seeing Trump get the headlines for part of the day, again.
Romney won this debate in more ways than one – most impressively due to his dignified style.
President Barack Obama epitomizes the need for a one-term limit for presidents of the United States.
During the current election campaign, for the first time in American history, President Barack Obama and the “left” have made success in America to be negative.