Political Blog Conservative
- Kelly Responds To McCoy: ‘He’s Wrong,’ Color Not A Factor (15)
- Amaro Clarifies Comments On 94WIP: Some, Not All, ‘Don’t Understand’ (8)
- Officials: Students Charged Following Sexting Investigation In New Jersey (7)
- Villanova Student Honors Returning Veterans By Sending Them To Sports Events (5)
- Amaro: Fans ‘Don’t Understand The Game’ (5)
- SBR Odds: Eagles Over/Under Set At 9.5 (4)
- Cowboys Using Drones In Practice (4)
- R’nel: An Egregious Error In Judgment
- WEATHER: A Nice Weekend Followed By A Cool Start To June
- Blog: 2015 Car Complaint Index
- Weather: Summer-Like Heat To Last Through End Of May
- CLARIFI AND CAPITAL ONE 360 HOLD FREE MONEY WORKSHOPS
- WEATHER: Moderate Drought Underway In Parts Of Region
- ShopSmart Finds Precut Fruits & Veggies Often Sold At Premium Prices
- Turzanski On Temple U. Prof Accused Of Selling Research To China: We Should Be Worried, The Chinese Own Everything
- WEATHER: A Nice, Spring-like Memorial Day Weekend
- Weather: A Cool Finish To The Week
Latest Philly Political Blog Conservative
Obama’s press conference confirmed the fear that many Americans have. It’s the fear that Americans are apparently in for more of the same in terms of having a non-compromising and less-than-totally-transparent politician in the Oval Office.
It’s almost to the point that the easiest way to spot a corrupt politician is to see who’s winning in Chicago.
In no time, conservatives will be trying to hold back the smirks as these liberals slowly but surely realize what they’ve done to our country.
Petraeus must either volunteer to speak as a civilian or Congress must subpoena the former CIA Director to speak to complete the Benghazi puzzle.
We had an election and absolutely nothing that matters has changed. Nothing!
Even the most liberal of Democrats must agree that Obama’s inability to get foes to work with him is severely impeding any progress this country.
Today, Republicans feel a combination of confusion, disbelief, and anger as to how a slim majority of Americans can possibly want four more years of the Obama administration in the White House. To many, it seems inconceivable that people want to take a chance on more of the same.
Obama plays basketball and Romney campaigns on Election Day
Can anyone other than Vice President Joe Biden himself imagine Joe Biden as a presidential candidate after all we’ve learned about him in the past four years while he has sat one heartbeat away from the presidency?
Unfortunately, political poll after political poll reveals that the presidential election of 2012 has much to do – in fact, more to do – with the race of the presidential candidate than most anything else.
On Friday, President Barack Obama told his supporters at a campaign rally – inside a public high school, no less – to vote for revenge!
If you’re still looking for a reason to decide on which candidate to vote for, think about Obamacare and the fact that one report after another clearly shows that it’s going to cost the nation much, much more than originally stated by President Obama and his administration.
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
Now, the question is: Is the country better off than it was four years ago? Anyone – including you – can answer that question.