Political Blog Conservative
- NJ Family’s Dog Summoned For Jury Duty? (10)
- Expert Says Facebook Move To Separate Messenger App Is Part Of Business Strategy (8)
- WEATHER BLOG: Pastel Advisory (5)
- Movie Review: ‘Heaven Is For Real’ (4)
- Philadelphia Ends Local Cooperation With ICE Detainers (4)
- Mayor Nutter Joins Coalition Of Anti-Gun Groups (4)
- 2 Duct-Taped And Shot In Lawncrest; 1 Dead, 1 Critical (4)
- WEATHER BLOG: Pleasant Easter Weekend
- WEATHER BLOG: Pastel Advisory
- Cold Spell Comes To A Close, Temperatures To Rise This Weekend
- Lovely Easter Weekend On Tap
- WEATHER: Frost Advisory Overnight Followed By A Weekend Warmup
- No More Tantrums
- Granddaughter Of ‘Wild Bill’ Guarnere: ‘Rather Than Mourning His Loss, We’re Going To Be Celebrating His Life’
- Closed Chocolate Factory Owner: I Expect My Day In Court
- Gradual Warmup Means Quiet Weather
- Temperatures To Plunge Again As Another Freeze Warning Goes into Effect
Latest Philly Political Blog Conservative
In no time, conservatives will be trying to hold back the smirks as these liberals slowly but surely realize what they’ve done to our country.
Petraeus must either volunteer to speak as a civilian or Congress must subpoena the former CIA Director to speak to complete the Benghazi puzzle.
We had an election and absolutely nothing that matters has changed. Nothing!
Even the most liberal of Democrats must agree that Obama’s inability to get foes to work with him is severely impeding any progress this country.
Today, Republicans feel a combination of confusion, disbelief, and anger as to how a slim majority of Americans can possibly want four more years of the Obama administration in the White House. To many, it seems inconceivable that people want to take a chance on more of the same.
Obama plays basketball and Romney campaigns on Election Day
Can anyone other than Vice President Joe Biden himself imagine Joe Biden as a presidential candidate after all we’ve learned about him in the past four years while he has sat one heartbeat away from the presidency?
Unfortunately, political poll after political poll reveals that the presidential election of 2012 has much to do – in fact, more to do – with the race of the presidential candidate than most anything else.
On Friday, President Barack Obama told his supporters at a campaign rally – inside a public high school, no less – to vote for revenge!
If you’re still looking for a reason to decide on which candidate to vote for, think about Obamacare and the fact that one report after another clearly shows that it’s going to cost the nation much, much more than originally stated by President Obama and his administration.
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
Now, the question is: Is the country better off than it was four years ago? Anyone – including you – can answer that question.
As odd as it seems, President Barack Obama and Governor Chris Christie of New Jersey are in the midst of a marvelous “bromance”.
Whether it’s because college kids are getting smarter or have just found better things to do with their energy and time over the past four years, there is a survey result which indicates that President Barack Obama’s “star power” among the young is fading drastically in 2012 as compared to 2008.