Political Blog Conservative
- Ted Cruz Leads Presidential Pack in Use of Social Media To Announce Candidacy (19)
- Gunman Shot Dead Inside West Philadelphia Barbershop (11)
- Philly’s Top Cop Says City Will Follow New Federal Recommendations on Deadly Force (4)
- 2nd Suspect In Overbrook Murder Turns Himself In To Police (3)
- Barwin: Plan To Finish Career In Philly, ‘We’ve Improved’ From Last Year (3)
- Union Fall To FC Dallas 2-0 (3)
- Bloomsburg Baseball Player Dismissed For Mo’ne Davis Tweet (3)
- Steve Forbes: Donald Trump Is A Friend, And He Is Serious About Potential Presidential Run
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms Today, Followed By Temp Drop And Possible Flurries
- Stigall: Ted Cruz And Other Candidates Need To Be Able To Laugh At Themselves In Order To Win People Over
- Warm Front Brings Scattered Showers Along With It
- Blog: Wegmans Hiring For Concordville/Glen Mills Location
- It’s Severe Weather Awareness Week In Pennsylvania
- Pa. Sen. Hughes On Automatic Registration Bill: We Are Reducing Barriers To The Ballot
- Another Day Of Below Average Temps Before A Brief Warm-up
- Weather: Cold Pattern Continues
- Weather: Rain Never Sounded So Good!
Latest Philly Political Blog Conservative
Obama’s press conference confirmed the fear that many Americans have. It’s the fear that Americans are apparently in for more of the same in terms of having a non-compromising and less-than-totally-transparent politician in the Oval Office.
It’s almost to the point that the easiest way to spot a corrupt politician is to see who’s winning in Chicago.
In no time, conservatives will be trying to hold back the smirks as these liberals slowly but surely realize what they’ve done to our country.
Petraeus must either volunteer to speak as a civilian or Congress must subpoena the former CIA Director to speak to complete the Benghazi puzzle.
We had an election and absolutely nothing that matters has changed. Nothing!
Even the most liberal of Democrats must agree that Obama’s inability to get foes to work with him is severely impeding any progress this country.
Today, Republicans feel a combination of confusion, disbelief, and anger as to how a slim majority of Americans can possibly want four more years of the Obama administration in the White House. To many, it seems inconceivable that people want to take a chance on more of the same.
Obama plays basketball and Romney campaigns on Election Day
Can anyone other than Vice President Joe Biden himself imagine Joe Biden as a presidential candidate after all we’ve learned about him in the past four years while he has sat one heartbeat away from the presidency?
Unfortunately, political poll after political poll reveals that the presidential election of 2012 has much to do – in fact, more to do – with the race of the presidential candidate than most anything else.
On Friday, President Barack Obama told his supporters at a campaign rally – inside a public high school, no less – to vote for revenge!
If you’re still looking for a reason to decide on which candidate to vote for, think about Obamacare and the fact that one report after another clearly shows that it’s going to cost the nation much, much more than originally stated by President Obama and his administration.
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
Now, the question is: Is the country better off than it was four years ago? Anyone – including you – can answer that question.