Political Blog Conservative
- Mayor’s Race Tops Highlighted Contests in Philadelphia Primary (4)
- Rand Paul At WPHT Speaker Series (3)
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden (3)
- Mike Costanzo At Home In Middle Of Riversharks’ Order (2)
- Amtrak Service Resumes Between Philadelphia And NYC For First Time Since Derailment (2)
- Flyers Name Dave Hakstol As New Head Coach (2)
- New Flyers Head Coach Dave Hakstol: ‘This Was Such A Special Opportunity’ (2)
- WEATHER: A Nice, Spring-like Memorial Day Weekend
- Weather: A Cool Finish To The Week
- Gosnell Movie Producer: ‘He Has No Remorse, He Considers Himself A Martyr’
- WEATHER: Heat & Humidity A Thing Of The Past — For Now
- Chris Stigall: Goodbye, Mr. Letterman
- State Director Of Pa. Chapter Of Americans For Prosperity: Tax Bill 504 Does Nothing To Address The Real Issues
- A Muggy Start To The Work Week
- Comcast VP On Stephanopoulos And Williams Controversies: ‘Just Because You Are A News Anchor Does Not Mean That You Are Not A Human Being’
- Gary R’Nel: Common Sense Is Nearly Extinct
- Economist Chris Butler: In A Free Market, Amtrak Would Not Be Here
Latest Philly Political Blog Conservative
The original Russian proverb was used by President Ronald Reagan many times between 1984 and 1987.
Thanks to Bob Costas following the Jovan Belcher tragedy, it’s apparent that there is no occasion in which a liberal-minded high-profile personality in society thinks that their opinion is unwelcome.
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
- Opinion: My2K 11/29/2012
- Opinion: Susan Rice’s Meeting With GOP Leaders Made Benghazi Matters Worse 11/28/2012
- Opinion: Jamie Foxx’s Obama Is Our Lord And Savior Remark Is Ridiculous And Disturbing 11/27/2012
- Opinion: Americans Failed Walmart Workers 11/26/2012
- Opinion: If Obama Is Impeached Over Benghazi Scandal 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Seceding From The Union Is Not A Good Idea 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Why Do The Liberals Keep Complaining? 11/21/2012
- Opinion: Why Benghazi Matters 11/20/2012
- Opinion: Chris Christie Is In The Wrong Business 11/20/2012