Political Blog Conservative
- Caught On Tape: Fight Breaks Out At Love Park Tree Lighting (14)
- Local Expert Warns of Underage Drinkers Consuming Cooking Wine (10)
- Another Potential ‘Knockout’ Attack In Philadelphia (9)
- 3 On Your Side: Healthcare.gov Site Still Has Glitches (8)
- Sleep-Related Health Issues (6)
- Chip Kelly: ‘I Hope Nick Foles Is Here For A Long Time’ (6)
- Police: Man Abducted, Shot And Robbed In Philadelphia (6)
- Weather Blog: Another Round Of Snow
- Weather Blog: Icy Conditions Continue
- Weather Blog: Major Snow Storm Blankets Philadelphia Area
- Weather Blog: Wintry Weather For Sunday PM
- Weather Blog: The Lull Before The Winter Wet
- BLOG: Whistles Are Starting To Blow The Eagles’ Way
- Weather Blog: From Mild To Wild
- BLOG: Questions About Affordable Care? Get Answers At 12/14 Event
- Blog: Uber & Home Depot to Deliver Xmas Trees Thursday
- Blog: Philly Offers Tax Break To Active Military
Latest Philly Political Blog Conservative
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
Obama is hoping to promote the discussion of the Bush tax cut extensions by getting people hooked on the topic and by getting them to use the #My2K hashtag on Twitter.
Now that the Obama White House and senior intelligence officials have reportedly admitted that they approved Susan Rice’s inaccurate talking points about the Benghazi terrorist attack being the reaction to a protest about a film rather than a terrorist attack, the investigation must go on.
- Opinion: Jamie Foxx’s Obama Is Our Lord And Savior Remark Is Ridiculous And Disturbing 2012/11/27
- Opinion: Americans Failed Walmart Workers 2012/11/26
- Opinion: If Obama Is Impeached Over Benghazi Scandal 2012/11/23
- Opinion: Seceding From The Union Is Not A Good Idea 2012/11/23
- Opinion: Why Do The Liberals Keep Complaining? 2012/11/21
- Opinion: Why Benghazi Matters 2012/11/20
- Opinion: Chris Christie Is In The Wrong Business 2012/11/20
- Opinion: Now That Paula Broadwell And Jill Kelley’s 15 Minutes Are About Up 2012/11/16
- Opinion: Obama’s Press Conference Extremely Disturbing 2012/11/15