Political Blog Conservative
- All-Female ‘Ghostbusters’ Cast Announced (23)
- Health: Wrestling With Danger? (15)
- Sources: Probe Into On-Duty Sex In Philadelphia Fire Department (11)
- 3 Injured In Partial Roof Collapse At Lululemon In Center City (8)
- Facebook To Feed Users Location-Specific Tips As They Visit Certain Spots (6)
- Train Partially Derails In South Philadelphia (6)
- Southwest Philadelphia Church Burglarized For Second Time In A Month (5)
- Snow, Ice & Rain Sunday Night & Monday
- Weather: Wintry Mix Heading Our Way
- Weather: Frigid Air Before Sunday Snow
- Blog: FREE Coffee Offer From Chick-fil-A
- Trust, But Verify: Nearly Impossible
- Wind, Cold & Snow This Weekend
- Blog: NJ Settles With Business That Offered Bogus Auto Warranties
- Classmate and Cornell Law Professor Says Immigration Issue ‘Should Be Deal-breaker For Loretta Lynch Appointment’
- Weather: Windy and Cold, But Dry
- Nor’easter Develops Farther East
Latest Philly Political Blog Conservative
Thanks to Bob Costas following the Jovan Belcher tragedy, it’s apparent that there is no occasion in which a liberal-minded high-profile personality in society thinks that their opinion is unwelcome.
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
Obama is hoping to promote the discussion of the Bush tax cut extensions by getting people hooked on the topic and by getting them to use the #My2K hashtag on Twitter.
- Opinion: Susan Rice’s Meeting With GOP Leaders Made Benghazi Matters Worse 11/28/2012
- Opinion: Jamie Foxx’s Obama Is Our Lord And Savior Remark Is Ridiculous And Disturbing 11/27/2012
- Opinion: Americans Failed Walmart Workers 11/26/2012
- Opinion: If Obama Is Impeached Over Benghazi Scandal 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Seceding From The Union Is Not A Good Idea 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Why Do The Liberals Keep Complaining? 11/21/2012
- Opinion: Why Benghazi Matters 11/20/2012
- Opinion: Chris Christie Is In The Wrong Business 11/20/2012
- Opinion: Now That Paula Broadwell And Jill Kelley’s 15 Minutes Are About Up 11/16/2012