Political Blog Conservative
- Berks County Native Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders (5)
- Computer System Network For Swedesboro-Woolwich School District Hacked (4)
- Nerlens Noel Is Making A Strong Case For Rookie Of The Year (4)
- 2 Dead After West Philly Triple Shooting (4)
- Off-Duty Police Officer Fatally Shot In Delco Home (4)
- Brave Student Helped Classmates Off School Bus After It Slammed Into Montgomery County Home (3)
- Rollins: ‘Blue-Collar Philadelphia Not Conducive For A Superstar’ (3)
- How Indiana’s Controversial Law Will Be Decided
- WEATHER: Rain For Most, Snow For Some
- Zeoli: Conservatives, States Rights And Pot (Or How I Stopped Working And Learned To Love The Bong)
- Weather: Temperatures To Climb Before Weekend Cool Down
- WEATHER: Complaining Convention Continues
- R’nel: More Concerned With Extra Bag Fee Than Mental Health
- WEATHER: Thermometer Change Is A Sign Of Things To Come For The Weekend
- Steve Forbes: Donald Trump Is A Friend, And He Is Serious About Potential Presidential Run
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms Today, Followed By Temp Drop And Possible Flurries
- Stigall: Ted Cruz And Other Candidates Need To Be Able To Laugh At Themselves In Order To Win People Over
Latest Philly Political Blog Conservative
The original Russian proverb was used by President Ronald Reagan many times between 1984 and 1987.
Thanks to Bob Costas following the Jovan Belcher tragedy, it’s apparent that there is no occasion in which a liberal-minded high-profile personality in society thinks that their opinion is unwelcome.
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
- Opinion: My2K 11/29/2012
- Opinion: Susan Rice’s Meeting With GOP Leaders Made Benghazi Matters Worse 11/28/2012
- Opinion: Jamie Foxx’s Obama Is Our Lord And Savior Remark Is Ridiculous And Disturbing 11/27/2012
- Opinion: Americans Failed Walmart Workers 11/26/2012
- Opinion: If Obama Is Impeached Over Benghazi Scandal 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Seceding From The Union Is Not A Good Idea 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Why Do The Liberals Keep Complaining? 11/21/2012
- Opinion: Why Benghazi Matters 11/20/2012
- Opinion: Chris Christie Is In The Wrong Business 11/20/2012