Political Blog Conservative
- Police Investigate Funeral Home In West Philadelphia (8)
- Eagles’ Starters Shine In 39-26 Win Over Packers (3)
- Wrestling Legend Charged With Third Degree Murder In Girlfriend’s 1983 Death (3)
- 4 Dead In Jersey Shore House Fire That May Be Murder-Suicide (3)
- Eagles Vs. Packers: What To Look For (2)
- Bennie Logan: ‘I Lost Respect’ For Terrell Suggs (2)
- Philadelphia Police Continue Effort To Create A Diverse Workforce (2)
- WEATHER: Final Day Of 5th Heat Wave Of The Summer
- Hot And Steamy Weather Continues!
- Steamy September Start
- Blog: Starkist Settlement $25 In Cash Or $50 In Coupons
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
- WEATHER: Top 10 Weather Day
Latest Philly Political Blog Conservative
The original Russian proverb was used by President Ronald Reagan many times between 1984 and 1987.
Thanks to Bob Costas following the Jovan Belcher tragedy, it’s apparent that there is no occasion in which a liberal-minded high-profile personality in society thinks that their opinion is unwelcome.
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
- Opinion: My2K 11/29/2012
- Opinion: Susan Rice’s Meeting With GOP Leaders Made Benghazi Matters Worse 11/28/2012
- Opinion: Jamie Foxx’s Obama Is Our Lord And Savior Remark Is Ridiculous And Disturbing 11/27/2012
- Opinion: Americans Failed Walmart Workers 11/26/2012
- Opinion: If Obama Is Impeached Over Benghazi Scandal 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Seceding From The Union Is Not A Good Idea 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Why Do The Liberals Keep Complaining? 11/21/2012
- Opinion: Why Benghazi Matters 11/20/2012
- Opinion: Chris Christie Is In The Wrong Business 11/20/2012