Political Blog Conservative
- Philadelphia Eagles 2015 Schedule: Eagles Host LeSean McCoy Week 14 (27)
- Suspects Armed With AK-47 Rob Man Of iPhone, Wallet In Society Hill (6)
- Jay Feely On Tim Tebow: ‘Single Worst Quarterback I Ever Saw’ (6)
- Four Children Found Locked In Basement Of Philadelphia Home (5)
- Eagles Looking At Favorable 2015 Slate (4)
- Scranton Area Residents Wake Up To Find Homes Covered In Toilet Paper (4)
- Police: Students Involved In ‘Horrifying’ Brawl At Subway Stop In Philadelphia (4)
- Political Pundit And Columnist: Mounting Accusations Against Hillary Clinton Could Damage Presidential Run
- WEATHER: A Pleasant Next Two Days
- Weather: Sunshine Returns Tuesday
- La Salle Professor: ‘Mesh Networks’ With Device-to-Device Communication The Next Step In Tech
- Nice Weather In Store Before The Rain Moves In Thursday
- WEATHER: Last April Weekend 2015
- Weather: Freeze Warnings And Frost Advisories Posted For Second Night In A Row Across The Delaware Valley
- Chilly Temps To Linger Into Saturday
- Claim Your Cash – FREE Search For Money In All 50 States
- Weather: A Spring Freeze Ahead
Latest Philly Political Blog Conservative
The original Russian proverb was used by President Ronald Reagan many times between 1984 and 1987.
Thanks to Bob Costas following the Jovan Belcher tragedy, it’s apparent that there is no occasion in which a liberal-minded high-profile personality in society thinks that their opinion is unwelcome.
Liberals are apparently not nearly as interested in the “fiscal cliff” as the conservatives are because they really believe that Barack Obama will take care of things for them again.
The president would do much better by staying in Washington, D.C. where the action is rather than taking a road tour-styled trip to talk to the American people. In D.C., he actually would be talking to the people who are going to make the decision with him.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
- Opinion: My2K 11/29/2012
- Opinion: Susan Rice’s Meeting With GOP Leaders Made Benghazi Matters Worse 11/28/2012
- Opinion: Jamie Foxx’s Obama Is Our Lord And Savior Remark Is Ridiculous And Disturbing 11/27/2012
- Opinion: Americans Failed Walmart Workers 11/26/2012
- Opinion: If Obama Is Impeached Over Benghazi Scandal 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Seceding From The Union Is Not A Good Idea 11/23/2012
- Opinion: Why Do The Liberals Keep Complaining? 11/21/2012
- Opinion: Why Benghazi Matters 11/20/2012
- Opinion: Chris Christie Is In The Wrong Business 11/20/2012