Phillies Spring Training
- Police: Philadelphia Man Charged With Murder In Stabbing Death Of Nicki Minaj Crew Member (33)
- Official: Eagles Release Todd Herremans (7)
- Report: LeSean McCoy To Be Traded (7)
- Report: Eagles To Cut Cole, Let Graham Walk (6)
- Supreme Court Hears Affordable Care Act Tax Subsidies Suit Wednesday (6)
- Local Doctor Warns With More Ice, Comes More Falls, Comes More Injuries (5)
- SRC Stunner: Gov. Wolf Replaces Bill Green As Chairman (5)
- Weather: Temperatures Tonight To Plummet Into The Single Digits
- Weather: Tracking Snow Totals
- Weather: Tracking The Winter Storm
- La Salle Professor: Netanyahu’s Speech Involved ‘Threat Inflation,’ Failed To Mention That Israel Has Nuclear Weapons That Could ‘Utterly Destroy’ Iran
- Latest Weather: 4-8″ Of Snow Expected To Fall, Starting Overnight
- Inspiration Behind New CBS Show, ‘CSI: Cyber,’ Speaks To WPHT’s Chris Stigall
- A March Snowstorm Before Warmer Air Moves In
- Could We See The Biggest Snowstorm Of The Season This Week?
- Don’t Pack Away The Gloves Yet — More Winter Weather Headed Our Way
- Giordano: CPAC This Year Was Better Than Ever
Latest Philly Phillies Spring Training
It was standing room only again at Brighthouse Field for today’s matchup between the Phillies and Yankees.
The Phillies say a small bone was removed, and the stitches will come out in ten days to two weeks.
On a staff of aces and team of stars, Lee has been the center of attention since the Philadelphia Phillies opened spring training.
The 32-year-old Utley got the shot Friday. He has not appeared in any of the Phillies eight exhibition games this spring, and was out of the lineup for Saturday’s game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
In Clearwater, Phillies general manager Ruben Amaro spoke today with KYW’s Jack O’Rourke about Chase Utley’s patella tendinitis.
“Yeah, I don’t remember the last time I showed up to spring training being healthy or not having any type of suspension, issues, anything like that,” Romero told KYW Newsradio today.
Friday is reporting day for Phillies position players at spring training in Clearwater, but many have been in camp for days already.
On the first day of workouts for Phillies pitchers and catchers, the team’s vaunted starting rotation held a press conference to preview the upcoming season.
Phils fans will be flocking to Florida for spring training but there are many fans who won’t have to travel far to see their Fightin’s.
* Who plays right field — Really the biggest question the Phillies have heading into Clearwater is how they will replace Jayson Werth. There are no shortages of candidates in house, although none of them […]
One of Florida’s most popular vacation spots and the preseason home of the Philadelphia Phillies is Clearwater. The city’s name comes from the native Indian word “Pocotopaug,” which literally translated means “Clear Water.” Located in […]
How to Get To Clearwater: Driving here is a popular option as Clearwater is easily accessible from major Interstates along the Midwest (I-75) and Northeast (I-95) corridors, as well as Orlando (I-4). It will take […]
Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort 400 Mandalay Avenue Clearwater Beach, FL 33767 (727) 461- 3222 http://www.hiltonclearwaterbeachresort.com The Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort stretches 10 acres along the Gulf of Mexico. Along with newly renovated guest rooms, visitors […]
Lenny’s 21220 Us Highway 19N Clearwater, Florida 33765 (727) 799- 0402 Lenny’s is a “Jersey style diner” within walking distance from Bright House Field. This popular eatery is covered wall to wall with Phillies memorabilia. […]
- Weather: Temperatures To Plummet Into The Single DigitsThe deep freeze means that morning travel could be tricky. Slushy spots will re-freeze and untreated roads will remain slippery. Allow plenty of extra time as you head out the door Friday morning and remember to slow down and use caution.
- Podcast: Will Recent Departures Impact Eagles’ Culture?The Sports Beyond Measure crew discusses the state of the Eagles' locker room.
- Philadelphia Public And Archdiocesan Schools Closed FridayDue to the inclement weather, all School District of Philadelphia schools and Archdiocesan high schools and Catholic elementary schools in the City of Philadelphia are closed on Friday.
- Flyers Get Over The Blues With Three Late GoalsThe Flyers scored three goals in the last period to beat the Blues 3-1.
- Temple Cruises By East Carolina, 70-56Will Cummings led Temple over East Carolina on Thursday night.
- Flyers Offer Free Food Items To Fans That Brave The SnowThe Flyers offered fans free hot dogs, pretzels and soda refills on Thursday night.
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Women Still Have A Way To Go For Pay EqualityWomen earn just 76.5 percent of what men earn based of median annual salaries for full time workers.
- Delaware 87ers Acquire Sixers Prospect Jordan McRaeSixers prospect Jordan McRae has been acquired by the Delaware 87ers.
- Zeoli Show Log 3.5.15Rich covers a New York Times story on Iran and ISIS, a controversy at the University of Texas and a cop who is in trouble for a Facebook post. He talks to a student writer from USA Today, Dr. Mazz, and author Kirk Honeycutt.
- Boyd: Glimpses Of Joel Embiid Should Have Sixers Fans ExcitedSixers center Joel Embiid is showing some promise in recent workouts.