Phillies Spring Training
- CBSPhilly Travel Guide (18)
- Delays, Cancellations At Philadelphia International Holding Up Thanksgiving Air Travel (16)
- New Jersey Politicians Say Fight To Legalize Sports Betting Is Not Over (6)
- Task Force Final Report Due Soon on Mandatory Paid Sick Leave In Philadelphia (5)
- Philadelphia Still on Democrats’ Short List For 2016 Convention (5)
- ‘Ugly’ Christmas Tree In Pa. Prompts Public Outcry (4)
- Thousands Run In 2014 Philadelphia Marathon (4)
- Thanksgiving Weekend Weather Forecast
- Evening Snow & Rain, Then A Chilly Thanksgiving
- The Right To NOT Know
- Weather: Wintry Mess
- First Significant Storm Of The Season Bearing Down On The Region
- Former State And Federal Prosecutor: Ferguson Rioters Will Not Be Convinced By The Facts
- Weather: Quiet Day As Storm Looms
- Record-breaking Heat Today, But The Snow Could Be Falling By Wednesday
- Civic Pride An Endangered Species
- Feeling Like Spring; Watching The Coast
Latest Philly Phillies Spring Training
It was standing room only again at Brighthouse Field for today’s matchup between the Phillies and Yankees.
The Phillies say a small bone was removed, and the stitches will come out in ten days to two weeks.
On a staff of aces and team of stars, Lee has been the center of attention since the Philadelphia Phillies opened spring training.
The 32-year-old Utley got the shot Friday. He has not appeared in any of the Phillies eight exhibition games this spring, and was out of the lineup for Saturday’s game against the Pittsburgh Pirates.
In Clearwater, Phillies general manager Ruben Amaro spoke today with KYW’s Jack O’Rourke about Chase Utley’s patella tendinitis.
“Yeah, I don’t remember the last time I showed up to spring training being healthy or not having any type of suspension, issues, anything like that,” Romero told KYW Newsradio today.
Friday is reporting day for Phillies position players at spring training in Clearwater, but many have been in camp for days already.
On the first day of workouts for Phillies pitchers and catchers, the team’s vaunted starting rotation held a press conference to preview the upcoming season.
Phils fans will be flocking to Florida for spring training but there are many fans who won’t have to travel far to see their Fightin’s.
* Who plays right field — Really the biggest question the Phillies have heading into Clearwater is how they will replace Jayson Werth. There are no shortages of candidates in house, although none of them […]
One of Florida’s most popular vacation spots and the preseason home of the Philadelphia Phillies is Clearwater. The city’s name comes from the native Indian word “Pocotopaug,” which literally translated means “Clear Water.” Located in […]
How to Get To Clearwater: Driving here is a popular option as Clearwater is easily accessible from major Interstates along the Midwest (I-75) and Northeast (I-95) corridors, as well as Orlando (I-4). It will take […]
Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort 400 Mandalay Avenue Clearwater Beach, FL 33767 (727) 461- 3222 http://www.hiltonclearwaterbeachresort.com The Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort stretches 10 acres along the Gulf of Mexico. Along with newly renovated guest rooms, visitors […]
Lenny’s 21220 Us Highway 19N Clearwater, Florida 33765 (727) 799- 0402 Lenny’s is a “Jersey style diner” within walking distance from Bright House Field. This popular eatery is covered wall to wall with Phillies memorabilia. […]
- SUV Plows Into Northeast Philly PharmacyPolice say an older woman drove through a pharmacy in the Torresdale section of Northeast Philadelphia Friday night.
- Local Restaurant Serves Up Free Cheesesteaks After Owner Bet Against The EaglesThe Eagles' victory on Thanksgiving earned some people in the area a free chesseteak Friday.
- I-Team: Local Mom Protests Major Toymaker Over Race Of DollsFed up with what she calls an “injustice,” one Upper Darby mom is speaking out in hopes of making a change for children.
- Christie Vetoes Politically Charged Pig Crate BillRepublican Gov. Chris Christie has vetoed a politically charged bill that would have banned the use of certain pig cages in his state.
- Law To Curb Fatal Overdoses About To Take EffectGov. Tom Corbett's administration says a prescription drug that can reduce fatalities from heroin overdoses is about to become more widely available in Pennsylvania to police and the public.
- After Dominant Win Over Dallas, Eagles RestThe Philadelphia Eagles made it clear Thursday they're still the team to beat in the NFC East.
- UPDATE: Missing Del. Teen Found SafeDelaware State Police issued a Gold Alert for Aaron W. Monroe, 19, of Magnolia, Delaware on Friday morning.
- Shoppers Head Out In Droves In Philadelphia AreaRetail insiders expect 140 million Americans to shop this holiday weekend. By the end of the season, the forecast is for more than $600 billion in sales.
- All Aboard! Reading Terminal Market’s Annual Holiday Railroad Is Up And RunningReading Terminal Market's annual train display has been assembled for the holiday season.
- Former Philadelphia Police Captain Joins Ferguson Protestors — Wearing Old UniformA retired Philadelphia Police officer is spending the holiday weekend in Ferguson, Missouri.